*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Moms food
  2. good ole mom
  3. Forget the beach
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1003465-Summer-Gain/cid/270752-Moms-food
by Surfer
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sports · #1003465
Jon finishes highschool a star QB but he finds it is hard to stay in shape over summer
This choice: it rolls up to183 (5 lbs since last weigh in 8 in all)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Moms food

    by: Unknown
"Well, 5 pounds isnt THAT much to lose for next season," he figured. He walked out of the bathroom and his mom was there and he told her its only 5 pounds. "Yeah, you just seem to be filling out anyhow sweetheart, it happens. Want something to eat? I made some pasta alfredo and I bought a cake for later for dessert if you want some." "What makes you think I wouldn't want any mom? How do you think I put on 5 pounds, by starving myself?" Jon said with a chuckle.

He enjoyed a heaping plate of the pasta as he swigged on a 2-liter of coke. After he was stuffed full with about 3/4 of a box of fettucine with 1/2 the jar of sauce, he relaxed a little in front of the TV as he digested. He fell asleep at 10 and woke up about 1. In which time he treated himself to a little midnight snack that involved half the cake. Then...

You have the following choices:

1. He gets a call

2. He goes out with a hot chick from school, Rachel

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Surfer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1003465-Summer-Gain/cid/270752-Moms-food