*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The big date
  2. Moms food
  3. good ole mom
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1003465-Summer-Gain/cid/270776-The-big-date
by Surfer
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sports · #1003465
Jon finishes highschool a star QB but he finds it is hard to stay in shape over summer
This choice: He goes out with a hot chick from school, Rachel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The big date

    by: woot
Rachel is the kind of girl who looks like she doesn't eat much. Big, open, anorexic eyes, a pale face an a tiny frame. So it surprised Jon when she suggests Big Buffet followed by Cold Stone.

They get up to get their food, and Rachel fills up. Her enthusiasm is contagious, and Jon follows suit, even filling two plates.

"Mmm...I love a guy who eats, but on whom you can't tell. Such a metabolism, such energy."

Jon hardly heard. He'd almost finished a plate of pan asian cuisine. He ignored equally his stomach, which as his belt no longer fit, was putting exceeding pressure on the top button of his jeans.

Rachel ate a few bites, before passing off her meal to Jon, who quickly finished it. She excused herself, headed to the bathroom for what Jon rightly anticipated to be a long time.

He got up and grabbed another plate, but not before a blond waiter, his own stomach showing more than slightly through his black shirt, nodded disapprovingly.

Bill paid, Rachel and Jon head to Cold Stone, where she insists on buying two larges. After eating two bites she passes her brownie concoction to Jon, who licking the sides quickly finishes it. On the way outside a girl is complaining "You know there is like 1500 calories in one of those. I will never eat there. Too bad it's soo good." Rachel ran off to the bathroom. Jon felt really guilty. He ordered himself another, promised himself he would never do this again.

Tomorrow he would go on a diet.

You have the following choices:

1. Jon has to get a job.

2. Jon goes on another date.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Surfer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1003465-Summer-Gain/cid/270776-The-big-date