*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/877785-Dinner-Date
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #877785
after dinner, the real fun begins
Unseasonably cool weather makes me shiver and wake up. The breeze caresses my naked body and I pull the blanket over me. I look at your side of the bed, but you are already gone. I remember the gentle touch of your fingers entwined with mine, and another chill runs through me.

In the early morning darkness, I roll over, throwing my arm across your pillow. I hold it close, inhaling your scent, and I feel a blush rising as I remember the things we did the night before.

I think of my clothes tossed haphazardly on the floor, and get more embarrassed…

I think of you, and how you would not be embarrassed. You would just shrug as if to say, “so what?” I remember the things you said to me and long to hear them again.

I close my eyes, remembering it all, fantasizing about the next time…. If it is anything like this night, then it shall be just as wonderful.

You took me out for dinner at a fancy French restaurant. We laughed as I pronounced the names of the dishes, and we chatted about nothing in particular. You stared at me; the line of my bare neck, my delicate earlobes with dangly earrings that tossed as I shook my head, my upswept hair. I felt like a schoolgirl on her first date. You were the dashing gentleman in a dark-colored suit, well-shaven except for your goatee which was neatly trimmed. I stared at your lips all throughout dinner, and the way your hands grasped the fork and knife. Mmmm…

I barely remember what I ate—I was too busy watching you, thinking of your hands on me, your lips tasting me. Somehow I got through dinner, talking casually with you, even though I mostly wanted to go home, to our home, to take you to bed. We were sitting close together and the heady scent of your aftershave made me swoon a little. I was wearing a tight knit shirt and a short skirt, and felt very silly in the outfit. I was no longer a girl after all, but you assured me I was still the same sexy woman you fell in love with.

Were you playing with your food? It seemed as if you were, rolling the bits of steak around on your tongue. Yes, I was already wet for you…

After dinner, you asked if I wanted to do anything else, but I feigned tiredness. As we got into the car, you were holding the door open for me, and I leaned over to kiss you. I felt your heart beat faster as my tongue explored your mouth. Were you as excited as I? I pressed myself against you, holding the small of your back.

You broke away first, slightly breathless. You met my intense stare; your blue eyes were deep pools and I wanted to hold that glance forever. We were silent on the ride home; you held my hand, resting on my thigh. I was breathing a bit faster myself, anxious to get home to really start the fun.

You parked the car in the garage, and we got out of the car and went inside, just as we normally did. But instead of turning on the light in the kitchen, I waited just inside the door for you.

“Come here, lover,” I whispered, meeting you with an open-mouth kiss. Our tongues intertwined hungrily and I helped you out of your suitcoat.

“Mmmm…” you said, a twinkle in your eye. I met your gaze, daring you to meet my passion. I began unbuttoning your shirt--not stopping at the waist, but unbuckling your belt and unzipping your pants. Your already-hard cock sprang free and I grasped it tenderly, stroking it. Your knees went weak and you moaned my name.

Then I swirled my tongue around the head of your cock, taking it deep in my mouth.

“Oh god,” you exclaimed, holding onto the counter for support with one hand, and onto my hair with the other. “Yes, suck me harder!” Your hips involuntarily thrust against my face.

I complied, licking and sucking your sensitive dick until your moans resounded in the kitchen. I looked up at you, but your head was thrown back in ecstasy.

I gripped your cock with one hand and your ass with the other. I felt your body tensing and heard you panting harder as your orgasm was imminent. I moved my mouth faster and faster over you. You pulled my hair as your hand moved with my head. I groaned at the sensation.

“Oh god, yessssss!” you moaned as hot cum filled my mouth. I swallowed hard and you tried to catch your breath. “Mmm.. that was good…” You smiled and I got up off my knees. I walked away toward the bedroom, tossing my hips, hoping to entice you. You followed weakly, shedding your clothing as you went.

I started to take off my shirt, but you stopped me. Instead, your hands roamed my clothed body. My nipples hardened under my shirt, and you played with them, never breaking my gaze. We kissed passionately, and again your fingers entwined in my hair. I pressed myself against you again, and kissed around your face to your ear.

“Make love with me,” I whispered, nibbling your earlobe. “Make me cum for you.”

I felt you smiling at me in the darkness, and you drew off my shirt and skirt. I stood before you in only my white silk panties and bra. You began to kiss your way along my neck, rolling my nipples with your thumb and fingertip. I went weak in the knees this time as you played with me. My skin was hot where you touched me, but I felt cold all over, breaking out in goosebumps. Ah, those wonderful hands that seemed to be everywhere at once, pulling off my panties and unhooking my bra at long last.

“Spread your legs,” you said. One hand cupped my warm pussy, fingers angling for entrance to that sweet inner wetness. I leaned against you, afraid I was going to fall, but you held me up, and kissed me again. My thighs parted and your fingers found what they were seeking.

“Ohhhh…” we both seemed to moan at the same time. You felt my tightness around your fingers and I felt the welcome intrusion. “I have to lie down before I fall down,” I said.

“Mmmm…” you replied, intensely stroking my wetness.

I somehow made it to the bed, your fingers still moving within me. I lay down and you knelt between my thighs.

“Look at me,” you said, and I looked down to see your tongue encircling my clit.

“Oh yesssss….” I growled, my hips involuntarily thrusting against your face and fingers. “Make me cum for you…”

“Yes, baby, cum for me,” you whispered in between licking my wetness and tonguing my clit.

I gripped the bedsheet with one hand and your hair with the other. My hips rocked against your face, and I could hardly breathe. My reactions were making you hard again and you began to stroke yourself with your free hand.

I held your head down as much as I could, savoring your darting tongue on my wet pussy and clit. “MMmmmmm… yess…..” I moaned your name as I felt that wave of pleasure wash over me. You felt my orgasm and thrust your fingers harder inside me, enjoying every second.

“Oh my god, that was good,” I said. “Now fuck me.”

“As you wish.” You moved up alongside me and covered me with your body, your stiff, wet cock finding entrance. “You’re so tight,” you said. “Damn that feels good, baby.”

You began to find a rhythm and I met every thrust. You stretched me full and I was enraptured by your heavy breathing.

“Fuck me harder!” I commanded. You complied, thrusting against me as hard as you dared, your balls slapping my ass in rhythm.

“Oh yes, baby, I’m going to cum!” You lay flat against me, holding me in your arms; my arms were around you, holding you as close as I could, gripping you tightly with my inner muscles and my outer ones.

“Yes, cum for me,” I whispered in your ear, and then I feel the pulsations of your orgasm. You collapse on top of me, whimpering slightly.

“Fuck, that was good…” you said.

That was not all we did, but only the beginning. I smile now--no longer embarrassed--only happy that you enjoyed our time together.
© Copyright 2004 Cass--Autumn Spirit (keri5707 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/877785-Dinner-Date