*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/863820-Lonely-Dream
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #863820
nothing but a short shower fantasy--enjoy!
Each article of clothing fell to the floor, and I was freed at last from the grime of the day. I turned on the water faucet, all the way over to HOT, waiting impatiently for the flow to warm.

Ouch. Too hot. I twisted the knob back a little bit. Steam wafted up, and I stuck a toe under the stream. Finally, just right. I climbed into the tub carefully, so I did not slip, and pulled the curtain closed. Then I turned on the shower.

A fine mist of spray hit my body, very hot; it reddened my skin, and I doused myself with it, feeling the soft caress of the water rush over me.

My nipples hardened in the heat and draft of air. I groaned slightly, enjoying the wet sensation. I took up the citrus-scented shampoo and poured some into my palm. It was cold, but quickly warmed as I rubbed it into my wet hair. I washed my hair gently, taking deep breaths of the delicious scent.

Eventually, I rinsed off the shampoo and took the gardenia-scented soap, rubbing the bar all over my body, feeling my hands skimming my skin. I broke out in goosebumps, sighing at the cleansing feeling. I was washing the whole day off me, and it was exhilarating.

My thoughts strayed to our conversation of earlier in the evening, as I continued to wash myself. I remembered how your cock strained against my hand, and how you begged me to touch you.

I did, stroking you gently at first. But you wanted more, and you put your hand on mine. Together, we pleasured you. I was so turned on by your moans and I grew wet; my panties were soaked. I wanted to feel you in me, but we didn't have enough time for that.

You caressed my aching nipples and I thought I would explode right there, on the couch, but your caresses were only teasing. Frustrated, I stopped stroking you, but you did not seem to notice. I came upstairs, to take a shower, and then I recalled our hands, moving over your slick wetness.

I rinsed off the soap and stood under the showerhead, feeling the water course over me like a lover's whisper. I longed for you to join me, but you were not there. I let my hands wander over my body, pinching my nipples delicately and moaning sharply. God, it felt so good...

My pussy throbbed, wanting to be sucked, licked, fucked hard. You always made me feel that way. I touched my clit, and a deep groan escaped my lips.

I said your name, gasping as I touched myself. I fantasized about you stroking yourself while I watched you, watching you cum, almost hearing the slick strokes of your hand going up and down your shaft.

I leaned against the wall, sliding a finger into my tight, wet pussy. I wished it was your tongue in me instead. I circled my clit with my other hand, rubbing it faster, my hips thrusting involuntarily. I imagined you doing the same, and my body tensed in anticipation.

"Oh, yessss..." I exclaimed, an orgasm overtaking me at last. The tightness clenched and unclenched against my fingers and I almost sobbed, wanting you to hold me.

But you were not there.

I opened my eyes, once again rinsing my sweaty body under the warm water. I felt the last pulsations slow and was alone once more.
© Copyright 2004 Cass--Autumn Spirit (keri5707 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/863820-Lonely-Dream