*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/735176-The-First-Time-I-Saw-Her
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #735176
'The first time I saw her...She had smooth creamy skin.'
The first time I saw her, she was wearing a big Sylvester t-shirt and tight jeans with a hole in one knee. She had smooth creamy skin, the color of caramel, light brown eyes, and jet-black hair like Pocahontas. She held her hair up in a ponytail with a white scrunchie. She looked up at me sitting on my roof, my heart was beating so fast, and loud I was surprised she couldn’t hear it. I swallowed hard and waved down at her, she smiled and closed the door to her mailbox. Then she turned away and walked back into her house. I had to talk to her.

The next day, I was in the house alone watching TV when the doorbell rang. I stood up and opened the door. It was her.Act cool.
“Hey.”
“Hi.” She smiled. “I think the mail man made a mistake. He put this in my mailbox.” She handed me an envelope.
“Oh, thanks.” Invite her in. “Do you wanna come in?”
“Um, sure. It’s pretty boring at home.”
She stepped inside and I closed the door behind her, at the same time, checking her out. She had on a black mini skirt and an army tank top.
“Nice.” She said, referring to the house.
“Definitely.” I replied.
“Huh?”
“Uh, nothing.”
“This is kind of embarrassing but, I don’t even know your name.”
“It’s okay, I don’t know yours either. My name’s Steve.”
“Jade.”
“Cool, are you thirsty?”
“Sure, what do you have?”
“Water, ginger ale, or…wine” I raised my eyebrows when I said wine.
“Ginger ale’s fine.” She laughed.
“You have a beautiful smile.”
“Thank you.”
We both sat at the counter, talking, laughing, and getting to know each other.
“It’s getting kind of late, I better go.” She said, looking at her watch.
“When will I see you again?”
“How about tomorrow night.”
“Dinner and a movie?”
“Sounds great.”
“Okay, it’s a date then.”

That night, I tried my best to go to sleep. I was psyched about tomorrow night.

The next day I went to the gym to work out a little. I needed something to occupy myself. At six o’clock I took a shower and got dressed by seven thirty. I checked myself out in the mirror before I left. I was wearing a pair of black jeans, a white sleeveless shirt with a black button up shirt over it. I walked across the street to pick Jade up from her house. When she came to the door, she was wearing a short black dress that showed plenty of cleavage that satisfied me. I tried to fight my inner desire and looked at her face instead of down her dress, also hoping my desire didn’t show too much in the front of my pants.
“You look beautiful.” I said.
“Thank you,” she smiled that perfect little smile of hers, with the dimple on her right cheek.
I grabbed her hand and led her to my car. Being the perfect little gentleman I was, I opened the door for her.
“So do you wanna eat and then movie, or movie and then eat?” I asked.
“How about we eat first, I’m starving.”
“Okay.”
I pulled into this nice little restaurant my dad told me about, it was perfect.
While we were eating, I noticed Jade taking quick, sexy glances at me. Then she reached under the table and touched my thigh. “You think we can…skip the movie tonight?” She asked and her hand gave my thigh a quick squeeze before she let go. I nodded gently. After dinner we rushed to her house.
When we were at the steps by her front door, she turned to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. We closed our eyes at the same time, and shared a hot kiss that left me wanting so much more. I was kissing on her neck while she led me upstairs to her room. It was very clean and neat, and she had a huge bed. My hands trailed to her butt and I grabbed it gently.
”Hmm, let me guess, thong?” I thought aloud. She laughed and started to take off my shirt. “Sexy.” She said, admiring my chest muscles.
I lifted her dress over her head, then she unzipped my pants and let them fall to the floor. I stepped out of them and layed her on the bed. When I climbed on top of her, she unsnapped her bra and pulled her arms out of the straps. I leaned down and sucked on her tasty nipples. She was running her hands through my hair and feeling me all over. When she grabbed at my crotch I thought I would burst. I went from her breasts to her neck. She yanked down my boxers and pulled her thong down her long slender legs. Her breathing got heavy as she guided me into her tight hole. “Ah, wait a minute. Don’t we need protection?” I asked.
“I’m already protected.” She answered and wrapped her legs around my waist.
I held onto the bed sheets while she hung onto the bedpost. I thrust myself into her deeper. First slowly, and then a little bit faster and harder. “Ah, ah, ah, ah!” I moaned with every thrust. Her hips went up to meet my rhythm and she moaned and screamed as I humped the living daylights out of her. Her tightness made me want to hold out on my climax, I never wanted to leave. But it felt so good, I could only hold it for a few seconds. I grabbed onto her when I blasted my liquid deep into her pussy. She could hardly catch her breath. That was way better than a movie.


© Copyright 2003 smooches (smooches at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/735176-The-First-Time-I-Saw-Her