*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/732754-The-Days-Not-Over-Yet
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #732754
After tanning in the hot sun... Read and find out what happens next. Please Rate!!
After tanning in the hot sun, she decided to go for a swim. While she was floating, her boyfriend surprised her by coming to the backyard. She gasped and stood up in the water. Jake was amused by her startled reaction. “Jake! You scared the crap outta me.” His member grew slightly as he continually glanced at the cleavage shown by her bikini. Vanessa grabbed his hand and pulled him into the water. When he appeared out of the water, he was gasping for air. Vanessa grinned at him, and kissed him passionately. He was pressed against the wall with his arms wrapped around her waist. Jake pulled away from the kiss, “What about your parents?” He asked worriedly. “They went on their cruise this weekend, remember?” She replied as her hand found it’s way to his zipper. “Right.” He managed to breathe. He moved her hand away from his pants. “I don’t want you to tease me honey.”
She untied the strings to her bikini top, and shook it off. “I’m not teasing.” She said and presented her breasts to him. He sucked on them hungrily. His tongue flicked her hard nipple. She moaned and her fingers brushed through his hair. She moved back, and removed his shirt. He reached for her but she backed up towards the other wall of the pool. He dunked underwater and swam to her. But he didn’t come up immediately. First, he teased her belly button, pushing his tongue in and out. His tongue traced a path up between her voluptuous breasts. Vanessa shivered and wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. He slid out of his jean shorts. His thumbs went to the rim of her panties, and he slipped them off her slender legs. She spread her legs for him. He sat her on the steps of the pool, and entered her slowly. She layed her head on his shoulder. “We never did it in water before.” He whispered in her ear.
Vanessa grabbed his butt and pushed him in even further. “Ooh” He moaned, and started to move in and out of her. First, he started out slow, and then he picked up the pace. The water started to move with his rhythm. “Aaahh, Ooohh.” Vanessa was holding on tightly and moaning loudly. It was hard for Jake to keep quiet also, she felt so good, and the water just added to his excitement. His mouth went to hers, their tongue danced with one another. She was moaning in his mouth, but at least no one heard her. Then the walls of her vagina closed tightly against him and they both let out their juices. Jake’s heart was pounding against his chest, and Vanessa was panting hard in his ear. When they caught their breath, they dried up and went inside to eat. Vanessa had her robe on and Jake had a towel wrapped around his waist. He watched her as she dried her hair with the blow dryer. When her hair was dry, they went into her room to watch a movie. Jake was lying on her bed watching the TV and she was sitting up looking at magazines.
After the movie, he sat up and talked with Vanessa for a while. She had her head on his lap, and he was running his fingers through her hair. “You’re beautiful.” He said, looking in her emerald eyes. “Thank you,” she smiled and blushed a little.
“Sit up.”
She sat up and straddled his legs. Her arms were wrapped around his neck. He kissed her and sucked on her luscious bottom lip. He then went to her neck, lick and sucking on it passionately. His hands were on her butt, pushing her against him harder. Vanessa whimpered when she touched his excited member, and Jake let out a low growl. She struggled to get his towel open, but when she got it, she didn’t waste anytime sliding onto him. He held onto her waist with one arm and the other was busy teasing her nipple. She rode him as hard as she could. His swollen cock was slamming into her pussy. Jake was still playing with her nipple, and sucking hard on her neck. Vanessa was screaming and moaning uncontrollably. She held onto his hand while he massaged her breast. “Ooohh, don’t stop!” She moaned. He stopped sucking on her for a second, “Aaahh, come on baby! I’m almost there.” She pushed his hand harder against her breast. Vanessa arched her back, and groaned as she came harder than before. Jake layed on the bed and pushed his pelvis up, his juices exploded out of his cock and flowed into her tight pussy. She climbed off him and covered herself with her soft sheets. He turned towards her, “That was our best yet.” He grinned and kissed her lips as she drifted off to sleep. “The days not over yet honey, there’s much more to come…”
© Copyright 2003 smooches (smooches at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/732754-The-Days-Not-Over-Yet