*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2329199-Crossroads
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Research · #2329199
At a Crossroads as to which direction I should go
So I find myself at a crossroads unsure of what to do to progress my novel(s).

Project V - Fantasy Novel

I have been working on Project V for a couple of months now and am excited to put pen to paper. However, there is so much more world-building that needs to be done before I can tell the story I want to tell.

A good part of the world is fleshed out as is the magic system yet I still need to work out the villages, hierarchy, and supporting characters so there is much work that needs to be done.

Project MPD - Fantasy - Contemporary Crime Novel

MPD is a Contemporary Crime Novel set in the years 2003 to 2024 and given the locations of the story, it will not be hard to write this one as I know what and where events will take place. The MCs are mostly complete with a few more bios to be written.

Given the current situation, I come to this crossroads: I can either continue working on Project “V” fleshing it out, which could take a month or more before I can start on the first draft, or I could start writing the first draft of Project “MPD” in the next couple of weeks while working on “V” in the background.

I will take a few days to work on both as I think and decide which route I will take but rest assured work on a first draft is coming!



© Copyright 2024 The King Pen (tykar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2329199-Crossroads