*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2328662-The-Illusion-of-Success
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #2328662
Shattering expectations, embracing authenticity.
You'll never be successful if you don't keep your head up. You'll never be successful if you don't stand up straight. You'll never be successful if you don't listen. You'll never be successful if you falter in your resolve for anything but perfection. Is this really true?

Will we be doomed to the fate of being unsuccessful without perfection? Or is that just an illusion of association? Things that we link with success when truly success itself fits in all sizes. There's no exact definition of success that's something we fail to see. The glorious illusion of what you need to be successful is false.

You don't need perfect grades or to go to college or get paid six figures. Don't let that definition of "success" define you. We're all treading different roads with our own definition of success. Lead your own path and find what success means to you.

P.S. You’re a star
© Copyright 2024 Strychnine (lyla619 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2328662-The-Illusion-of-Success