*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2328123-Cant-Wait
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Adult · #2328123
Marsha and Todd enjoy each other before they can't.
Marsha

God it was hard, but we had decided to wait until our wedding night, But, I’m getting ahead of myself. We couldn’t live with being apart. Todd and I wanted it to be “our life”, but we also didn’t want kids. We were both set on that. All of me was his. I knew that. Everything. Todd kept telling me the same thing, and protected sex would never be good enough. After long consideration, and a serious conversation, we decided that a vasectomy was the right choice. Every touch left us with wanting more, but we couldn’t ruin our plans with carelessness. He made the appointment, but we needed at least once before for pleasure, not exactly sex. We needed each other. The doctor had told us that sex could not happen for four to six weeks after his surgery was done. Our Wedding date was set for then. But tonight would be special.

That day I called him with one question “What’s your favorite color Babe?”

“Purple,” he answered.

I asked him to meet me at the apartment. My assistant, who was also my closets friend, took me to the nicest boutique we could find and we started shopping for lingerie. I tried on everything I could find in purple. My hands were shaking so much at times, I had to breathe to calm down. I wanted this so badly. I looked into the mirror at my last selection, a one-piece Teddy with a luxurious wrap. Perfect. My legs looked longer in the short costume. I loved it. I wanted him to love it.

I rushed home. Todd was sitting there as I walked in. He said nothing.

“I have to shower and change,” I said, “Wait for me in the bedroom.”

He nodded. I quickly took the shopping bag into the bathroom. I let the water cascade over me letting myself get engrossed in its feel. I imagined his mouth everywhere. I dipped my hand between my legs and felt the wetness there. My mind was raising and my emotions were on overdrive. Breathing hard I soaped up and slowly washed.

I rinsed and dried off. Donning the teddy and wrap I finally walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. Todd was naked already.

“You’re beautiful,” was all he said.

I wanted to show him exactly how I felt at this moment. I climbed onto the bed and took his hardness into my hand. “We will have to wait for everything after tomorrow.”

He grabbed my head and thrust his mouth on mine. I moaned as his tongue impaled my waiting mouth. “You are my woman,” he rasped against my mouth.

I encircled his neck with my arms, “Yes Todd.”

Roughly he shoved the wrap from my shoulders and tossed it to the floor. My strap was rapidly pulled off my shoulder so my erect nipple was exposed. He took it into his mouth. He circled my waist and held me like he would never let me go

“Yes,” I said, “Consume me.”

As he sucked my nipple his hand went between my legs. Rubbing my wetness he lifted his head. “I can be inside you in different ways. Stand up.’

I comply happily. He stands before me, and the silk on my body ends up on the floor. “Everything inside me belongs inside you.”

I kneel for him. His hard flesh is so inviting. I lick the head softly and my stomach tightens as I listen to him moan. His hand caresses my hair. My hand encircled his shaft as I suck hard on his hard member.

“Baby,” he groans.

I relish the taste of his skin as he goes in and out of my mouth. I my climax builds as I move my tongue around him. I moan as my body boils over.

“Oh God,” he said, “I’m almost there Baby.”



I need him to fill me and I thrust faster. Finally, he erupts in my mouth and I take in his smooth saltiness.
I lean back.

“It will be a long wait, but we can do it Baby,” he said.

Todd

I couldn’t understand what she was talking about when Marsha called and asked me about my favorite color, but I couldn’t wait to find out. When she walked in I thought she might suggest that we end our moratorium on sex until the wedding. My heart leaped as I saw the bag from a lingerie shop.

“I have to shower and change,” she said simply, “Wait for me in the bedroom.”

I rushed to the bedroom and took everything off. Whether sex or sexplay I didn’t want to make her wait. My flesh was hard, but I was still unsure about whether or not it would be me to get relief or her to give it to me. I waited and, finally, she walked in, swathed in purple. The teddy suited her pale skin wonderfully. I wanted my hands on that skin. I wanted to take this gorgeous woman who obviously wanted to please me. She hopped onto the bed beside me.

“We will have to wait for everything after tomorrow,” was what she said.

Emotion took over, and I took possession of her mouth. I explored her with my tongue and revelled in her moans as I tasted her. My hand tangled into her hair.

“You are my woman, ‘ I said.

She wrapped her arms around me and answered, “Yes Todd.”

I pulled her strap down rapidly and her lovely nipple popped out. It was so inviting. I put it in my mouth and sucked hard. Her taste was extraordinary. This woman would be all mine, was all mine. I took her in my arms and held her in a vice grip. I thought I might be hurting her, but she didn’t complain, so I held on. We were going to have to wait for so long.

“Yes,” she said, “Consume me.”

As I sucked her nipple I knew exactly what I wanted, needed, from her at that moment. I needed to be inside of her. I needed to inject myself into her, to leave her with something.

“I can be inside you in different ways. Stand up.’

She did. As I stood her look, that compliant, trusting look, drove me over the edge. I grabbed the top of her Teddy and shoved it to the floor. Her nakedness revealed, and I was losing control. I gulped and held on. “Everything inside me belongs inside you.”



Think about our future.

She has been so adept since we started. Marsha licked my head softly and my moans filled the room. My hand went to her hair to pleasure her and calm me. I wanted to ravish my woman, but our future was so important. She took my total hardness in her mouth. My flesh belonged to her. My life belonged to her. She sucked my hardness so hard. Did she want it that much or want to end it quickly. Either way, my body was nearing release. In her, everything would be in her. I could know that she held me the way she should.
Her whimplers told me she was almost there too.

“Oh God,” I said, “I’m almost there Baby.”

Her body climaxes, my essence pours into her waiting lips. She keeps her mouth on me until everything is a part of her. Finally she leans back.

“It will be a long wait, but we can do it Baby,” I said.






© Copyright 2024 amy-The Putrid Blood Sucker (shyone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2328123-Cant-Wait