*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2327870-The-Camera-Within
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Dark · #2327870
A man is going about his life when suddenly he realizes that someone may be watching.
Matthew Baudelaire was a normal 24-year-old man. He had recently graduated from New York University and was living in Manhattan. He was a starting intern at an engineering firm and he was quite happy. Everything seemed to be going well. On Monday morning, 6 a.m sharp, Matthew rose from his plaid bedsheets and sleepily turned off his alarm. He threw on a pair of khakis, a cream-colored sweater and a pair of dress shoes before heading to his kitchen. He ate the same breakfast every day, eggs and toast with orange juice. He sat down at his brown table and ate silently. He then took his car keys and drove to work. He greeted his fellow employees and started on his tasks for the day. At 12:00, he went on his lunch break to a nearby café and ordered his usual: a turkey panini with a coke. At 12:30, he returned to work and continued his tasks. At 5:00 sharply, he left his office and started his commute home.
© Copyright 2024 Mateus Almeida (bjorn1856 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2327870-The-Camera-Within