*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2327571-Pie-charts
Rated: E · Essay · Cultural · #2327571
Writing ielts pie charts
The pie-charts compare the number of languages in university of England except English, over a period of 10 years from 2000.
Overall, Spanish was considered widely spoken among British students in both years.
The proportion of students who spoke no other languages was halved to 10%, and this showed that more students understood the importance of learning a language other than English. The percentage of students who were able to speak German remained unchanged. Despite French being common in 2000, the percentage of speakers fell to 10% by 2010.
From 2000 to 2010, the share of individuals speaking two other languages increased from 10% to 15%, indicating a growing interest in multilingualism. The increase in British students speaking other languages from 15% to 20% shows their growing interest in learning languages beyond those listed in the pie chart.

© Copyright 2024 Komronbek (komronbek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2327571-Pie-charts