*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2327405-Of-Dreams
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2327405
Entry for the weekly quicky week of Sept 22, 2024.
The breath on her neck was hot. It tickled the baby hairs at the edge of her hairline. His lips and nose nuzzled into her neck. He breathed ever so softly in her ear. "Now, please!" She begged.

His lips parted, and his tongue caressed her jugular vein. She sighed. She felt the sharp points of his fangs on her flesh, but they didn't penetrate. "You aren't ready for me yet." A whoosh of wind fluttered her nightgown and her eyes fluttered open.

Her boyfriend lay on his side beside her staring, "Good dream? Me I hope?"

She sighed away her disappointment. One day her mystery man wouldn't flee. She noticed her boyfriend's ragged smirk. Was that a fang?

It couldn't be? He couldn't be. "Was it you?"

He smiled broadly at her revealing both fangs, "Maybe you are ready," he purred in the same husky voice.

156 words


prompt
© Copyright 2024 Spooky Striped Sox (rinsoxy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2327405-Of-Dreams