*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2325394-What-are-we-if-not-flawed
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by BINX
Rated: E · Article · Emotional · #2325394
Being human means being flawed.
What are we if not flawed ?

Definition - blemished, damaged, or imperfect in some way

What are we if not flawed? Each layer of us that makes us imperfect is a different layer that separates us from the rest. We are imperfect and that's ok. You are flawed yet so beautiful because of those flaws, why try and change it? Why hide it when you can be proud of who you are, life is beautiful yet nothing in life is perfect, why is it that we expect to be perfect? Each sentence we begin to explain what we want or want to be starts with the word "perfect" but perfect doesn't have a exact form everything we crown as perfect is only our view of what the word means but how do we have the right to decide what is perfect if we can't even see the beauty in ourselves. Perfect is only a word not a reality no one is ever satisfied with themselves instead of complaining about not being a word that doesn't even have a true form ,enjoy all the things that you are and that makes you you. Nothing is more adoring and beautiful then someone that not only sees the beauty in everyone and everything but also sees the beauty in themselves that's when true love and discovery begins. Stop trying to be everyone else's perfect and start being your own flawed self bc that's the version that's going to make people stay not the version that you put on to please everyone. If I had to rewrite what the word flawed in the dictionary meant I'd say meant " the true version of something that makes it unique." My version of perfect is flawed and that's ok because what are we if not flawed.
© Copyright 2024 BINX (binx101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2325394-What-are-we-if-not-flawed