*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322037-Kate-The-Puppy-and-The-Keys
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Comedy · #2322037
A young woman gets herself stuck in a hole in a warehouse wall while chasing after a puppy
Twenty-seven year old Kate Thompson was walking home one afternoon when she suddenly spotted an adorable puppy and ran over to pet it but accidentally tripped over her own feet and watched in horror as her keys flew out of her jacket pocket and were quickly grabbed them in its teeth and ran off.

The curvaceous glasses wearing young brunette, who was wearing her favourite pink t-shirt with a denim jacket over the top of it and a pair of slightly tight denim jeans cursed her clumsiness then quickly ran after the puppy, who into a rather small hole in the wall of an abandoned warehouse.

Kate quickly walked to the hole in the warehouse wall and said, "Come on little puppy, please come out of there and give me my keys back and I'll give you all the pets and belly rubs you could over want," but the puppy didn't appear .

The young woman said, "Well, I guess I have no choice, I'm going to have to go in there and get my keys, this is definitely going to be an extremely tight squeeze but I think I can fit through there," as she tried to put her concerns about getting herself stuck due to the hole's rather small size and her curvaceous figure to the back of her mind.

Kate then quickly stuck her arms through the hole in the wall, followed by her head and after a brief struggle due to her breasts, her entire top half was soon through, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out.

The young brunette said, "All right, I'm halfway through but now for the difficult part," as she then tried to pull and wiggle her hips and butt through the hole in the wall but unfortunately, her rear end proved to be too big to through.

Kate said, "Oh, it's just no good, curse my big ass, it's like the only thing I inherited from mom," as the puppy then suddenly came up to her and dropped her keys and allowed to pet it before running out of the warehouse through another hole in the wall.

The young woman quickly grabbed her keys and put them in her jacket pocket before jokingly wiggling her behind and said, "I must look absolutely ridiculous right now, I really hope no one sees me like this," before trying to back out of the hole in the wall to continue her day but was absolutely shocked to discover that she was unable to.

Kate's eyes grew extremely wide as she tried to back out twice more but unfortunately, she just wouldn't move.

The young brunette said, "You have got to be kidding me, maybe that big lunch and that chocolate fudge brownie was a mistake," as she placed her hands against the wall and pushed and pushed with all her might but the hole just simply refused to release its grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated Kate said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid hole," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself again, even putting her left foot against the warehouse wall for more leverage but unfortunately, she just wouldn't budge and was hit by the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck.

The young woman said, "Oh, it's just no use, I'm stuck, I can't believe this, I'm actually stuck in here, curse my curvaceous figure and love of biscuits and chocolate," as she pinched herself to make sure that this wasn't just a nightmare but unfortunately, she was wide awake.

Kate quickly realised that she was going to need help to get free and tried to phone her boyfriend Chris and her best friend Lisa but unfortunately, her phone was out of battery.

She then loudly called out, "Hello, is anyone there, I really need help, I'm stuck and won't budge, I really need help, is someone there, help, help," but no one was nearby to hear her voice as she decided to get herself comfortable after realising that she probably wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

The young brunette spent another fifteen minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself again following a rest and said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, why won't I budge, this is so boring, why didn't I charge my phone this morning," as she suddenly felt something sniffing at her behind but was extremely disappointed to hear the puppy barking.

Kate said, "Oh, it's just you, you're the reason why I'm in this mess, please stop sniffing my butt and leave me alone," as the puppy then grabbed onto the seat of her jeans and began to pull.

The young woman said, "OW, OW, please stop pulling at my jeans like that, you naughty puppy, I just bought them last week," as she began wiggling her rear end but still the puppy continued to pull until suddenly, a loud RIP sound was heard.

Kate's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she quickly realised that the puppy had pulled off the seat of her jeans, exposing her bubble butt, which was barely covered by adorable white panties with tiny strawberries on them for all the world to see.

The puppy went to sleep beside the wall as the young brunette said, "I can't believe that my new jeans are ruined but I knew I shouldn't have worn those panties today, this is the most embarrassing day of my entire life but at least, it can't possibly get any worse," as a bird suddenly began pecking at her now exposed butt.

Kate said, "OW, Ouch, me and my big mouth," as she began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament.

"I see London, I see France, I see Kate's underpants," and realised that it belonged to her extremely confused best friend Lisa.

Lisa, a slightly less curvaceous young blond, who was wearing her favourite short red dress with white polka dots that stopped just above her knees with black tights and a black leather jacket over the top of it said, "Kate, why the hell is your ass sticking out of there, are you stuck, you look absolutely ridiculous right now but I'm definitely not complaining about the view."

The very embarrassed young woman just wanted the ground to shallow her up as she explained the entire situation as her best friend said, "Aw, you poor thing, I'm sorry for laughing at you but don't worry, I'll happily pull you out of there but please brace yourself because this might hurt a bit," as she quickly grabbed hips, leaned back and pulled, tugged, and heaved with all her strength.

Kate said, "OW, Ouch, OW, Lisa, that really hurts but please put your back into it because I need to get out of here, pull, Lisa, pull, OW," as she still just wouldn't budge.

Lisa placed her feet against the warehouse wall for more leverage and said, "I am putting my back into it Kate, this is absolutely ridiculous, how did you get yourself this stuck, let go of my best friend, you stupid hole," as the puppy woke up and began pulling at the hem of her dress.

The poor young brunette was being stretched to her absolute limit by the epic tug of war, which suddenly ended with an extremely loud POP sound.

Kate was pulled from the hole in the warehouse wall at last, sending her and her best friend tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as the puppy quickly let go of Lisa's dress and looked on.

The now overjoyed and very relieved young woman said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm free, I'm finally free, thank you so much for helping me out Lisa," as she quickly realised that she had accidentally landed on top of the young blond with her big butt being in her face.

Kate quickly got back to her feet and helped Lisa back to her feet and hugged her before thanking her again and also the puppy, who licked her face for freeing her.

Lisa said, "It was absolutely no problem Kate, I'm really glad you're unstuck, that's definitely my main exercise for the week, cute panties by the way," as she began laughing.

The young brunette quickly remembered that her underwear was still showing and used her denim jacket to cover the hole in her jeans and began laughing as well before she took her best friend for something to eat to say thank you for helping her while the puppy made its way back to its home.

The End.



© Copyright 2024 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322037-Kate-The-Puppy-and-The-Keys