*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320956-Brooklyns-Banister-Bother
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2320956
A young woman gets her head stuck in her downstairs banister and needs help to pull it out
Twenty-five year old Brooklyn Thompson was was tidying up her house one afternoon before her date with her boyfriend Sean when she accidentally tripped over a t-shirt that her housemate Alicia had left lying on the floor and watched in horror as her phone flew out of her hoodie pocket and through the bars of her downstairs banister.

The curvaceous glasses wearing young brunette, who was wearing her favourite short pink dress with white polka dots that stopped just above her knees with black tights and a denim jacket over the top of it cursed her clumsiness and said, "Oh my god, I've literally told her a hundred times not to have her clothes lying around," as she quickly threw the t-shirt onto the living room couch.

Brooklyn then quickly threw ran over to the banister and stuck her hands through the bars but unfortunately, her phone was just slightly out of her reach.

The young woman said, "Damn it, I just can't reach it, maybe I should try a different way," as she suddenly had an idea and stuck her head through the bars of the banister, which struggled to fit through due to her big ears but eventually made it through after some pushing and wiggling.

Brooklyn then quickly grabbed her phone and said, "Yes, I got it, what a relief," as she began wiggling her behind and thought about how ridiculous she must look right now before trying to pull her head out of the bars of the banister but was absolutely shocked to discover that she couldn't.

The young brunette's eyes grew extremely wide as she said, "Oh no, that's not good, please don't tell me that my head is stuck in here," as she pulled and pulled again but unfortunately, the banister just simply refused to release its grip on her head.

Brooklyn said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of my head, you stupid banister," as she leaned back and pulled and pulled with all her strength, even putting her left foot against the banister for more leverage but unfortunately, her head just wouldn't budge as she was hit the realisation that it was completely and utterly stuck in the bars.

The young woman said, "Oh, it's just no use, my head is stuck, I can't believe it, my head is actually stuck in here, curse my big ears," as she quickly realised that she needed help.

Alicia, a curvaceous young blond, who was wearing a light blue t-shirt and her favourite pair of slightly tight denim jeans was in her bedroom on her phone when she suddenly heard her housemate calling out, "Alicia, could you please come here, I really need your help, I'm stuck."

The young woman said, "Okay Brooklyn, don't worry, I'm coming," as she quickly put her phone in her jeans pocket then quickly ran downstairs and burst into laughter when she saw Brooklyn's predicament.

Alicia said, "Oh my god Brook, are you all right, how the hell did your head get stuck in there, you look absolutely ridiculous right now but I'm definitely not complaining about the view," as she stared at her housemate's bubble butt.

The embarrassed Brooklyn explained the entire situation before asking, "Alicia, could you please get my head out of here, I'm meeting Sean soon so I really need to get unstuck, please get behind me, grab onto my hips and pull."

The young blond said, "Oh Brooklyn, you poor thing, I'm really sorry for leaving my t-shirt on the floor but don't worry, I'll soon have your head out of there," as she then quickly pushed up her housemate's dress, grabbed onto her hips, leaned back and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

The young brunette said, "OW, Ouch, OW, Alicia, that really hurts, please stop pulling on me like that because I think my ears are going to come off, OW," as Alicia continued to pull until suddenly losing her grip and tumbling backwards onto the carpet.

The young woman said, "Oh, it's just no good Brooklyn, your head just won't budge and it's definitely wedged in there tight, I'm really sorry that I hurt you," as her eyes then grew extremely wide when she realised that she had accidentally pulled down her housemate's tights, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by adorable light blue panties with tiny ducks on them for all the world to see.

Alicia said, "Brooklyn, your underwear is absolutely adorable and it definitely shows off your great ass really well," as she then quickly took a picture of Brooklyn's barely-covered backside with her phone.

The now extremely embarrassed Brooklyn felt the sudden cool breeze behind her and said, "Oh my god Alicia, I can't believe you pulled down my tights, please pull them back up,"

She jokingly wiggling her behind and saying," At least, buy me dinner first before taking off my clothes, " as she began laughing.

Alicia quickly pulled her housemates tights back up and said, "I'm really sorry that I pulled down your tights Brooklyn, it was a complete accident but I might take you up on that dinner offer," as she began laughing as well.

The young brunette said, "Don't worry Alicia, it's absolutely fine but could you please go and get some butter, I think it might loosen my head and you'll be able to pull it out," as she looked on her phone and realised that she was supposed to meet Sean in an hour.

Alicia said, "Don't worry Brooklyn, we will get your head out of there, I promise," as she quickly ran into the kitchen and grabbed the butter before returning, opening it up and rubbing it all over the banister and Brooklyn's ears before grabbing onto her housemate's legs.

The young blond said, "All right Brooklyn, please brace yourself because this is definitely going to hurt but I promise, your head will come out this time," as she leaned back and pulled, tugged, and heaved with all her strength.

Brooklyn bit down on her dress and said to herself, "OW, Ouch, OW, Oh my god, I think my head is going to come off any minute, OW."

Alicia refused to give up, placed her feet against the banister for more leverage and said, "Let go of her head, you stupid banister," as she continued to pull until suddenly, her housemate's head was pulled from the banister at last, sending the two tumbling backwards into a heap on the carpet.

The now overjoyed and very relieved young brunette said, "Oh my god, it's free, my head is finally free, thank you Alicia for helping me," as she looked down and her face turned beet red with embarrassment as she saw that her big butt had ended in the young blond's face when she landed on top of her.

Brooklyn quickly got off of Alicia and helped her back to her feet before hugging her and thanking her again for rescuing her.

Alicia said, "It was absolutely no problem Brooklyn, that was some workout but I'm really glad your head is free and I also enjoyed having your ass on my face but let's not tell anyone about that," as she began laughing.

The young woman began laughing as well at the ridiculousness of the entire situation before leaving for her date as Alicia finished up the cleaning and promised to put your dirty clothes in the washing basket in future.

The End.
© Copyright 2024 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320956-Brooklyns-Banister-Bother