*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2295631-The-Tickling-Pokemon---Chapter-1
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Dark · #2295631
A mysterious pokemon has broke loose and is tickling trainers.
There had been whispers of a hidden pokemon from around the regions for ages, it was like a legendary, basically no one has seen it and those who have, well they are not so lucky. According to the tales those who get caught will get tickled until the creature is satisfied, no matter how much you beg and plead, it will just tickle you for hours on end easily finding all of your weakest points and would feast on your desperate laughter. Sonia had heard it all before of this illusive, legendary tickling pokemon, personally she thought it was pathetic being taken down by such a childish method, the ginger didn't care how many times she heard it, surely they could withstand the tickling and get it to battle. Then again it is a legendary pokemon and she has seen firsthand with the legendary Zacian and Zamazenta of the power of these so call legendary pokemon. She wasn't what you would call a non-believer, far from it, she just thought it's methods were weird but wanted to meet it nevertheless for ages.

After pondering over this illusive creature she gets a call from the gym leader of Ballonlea, Opal. She picks it up and gym leader tells her the exact information she wants to hear, the elderly woman tells her of a sighting of this legendary tickling pokemon appartently being in Galar at the moment, situated in the Glimwood Tangle. What luck! she thought, going out to get the taxi service to not let this extremely rare chance to go to vain, she had been wanting to find this pokemon for a while. As she arrived, she met up with the gym leader.

"Why hello, Professor Sonia. I had heard some rumors about a mysterious pokemon and I think it might be the pokemon you told me you wanted to find when you were a trainer." Opal was right, ever since she heard of it, she wanted to meet this strange creature and now was her opertunity.

"Thank you very much Opal!" she said excited and extremely grateful. Opal was about to heed something towards Sonia but she was too late, filled with pure excitement, she rushed towards the tangle with absolutely no regrets at all. As she arrived there the hunt began to find such an illusive creature. She wasn't 100% sure it was the one or that it was still here, but she could search her heart out and that she did. She spent several hours in this luminous grotto getting any assistance from anyone in this maze like forest and to hopefully find this creature. After many false encounters with different pokemon that was certainly not it she found herself in a small secluded area which was far from any pokemon or trainer. She was about to check her map and call it a day until she heard a strange noise.

"Who's there?" she asked with a slight tremble in her voice, looking around until she spotted a strange slimy pokemon. Was it a ditto, or a goomy or even a grimer? No it had a different colour, It was unlike anything she had seen, was this the illusive legendary she had been looking for.

"Hello, I am Sonia." It seemed to react to it by moving slightly forward, what Sonia failed to notice in this dim environment was that it's slime had reached out and bound her ankles together, tripping her over and locking her feet together with it's iron tight grip that not even a Machamp could pull apart.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" she yelled out after being tripped over. She tried to break out of her slimy binds but it was not use, her ankles could move an inch like it was stuck together like super glue. Before she could attempt to yell at the slimy creature, it began running up to her arms, locking them into a V position to expose her underarms, only protected by her unbuttoned labcoat. Due to her wrists being bound by the impossible to escape goo wrapped around, she was completely defenceless. It was much like the tales she had heard, and she could easily guess what could happen next. She had been caught, she it was time to be tickled and the slime wasted not time. It's slime morphed into a tentacle and stroked against her bare tummy that her cartagan failed to hide.

"Pffhhehehe! I-it'll tahake more th-than thaht!" she said chuckling as the weird cold sensation violated her stomach region. It was completely new to her, she had been tickled by Magnolia and Nessa but not bound, she had a sense of hopelessness rush over her but some part of her for some reason, kinda enjoyed it. The creature had created another tentacle and had lifted her catigan higher so it could stroke her ribs up next.

"Gehet ohohoff thehehere!" she giggled as her body began to flail around much like a magikarp out of water. The creature tentacles always hit exactly where it was most ticklish in that region and it was hard to resist to say the least. As she was facing the rib tickling two more tentacles came to take off her boots as they now stroked her socked soles.

"Hehehehehey!!! Nohohohohot theheheehe feeheheheet! Ghehehehet ohohohohoff!!" she squealed out as she tried her best to squirm her feet around, but due to the tentacle binding her ankles, all she could do was curl her toes in defence as the slimy trail was left on her socks. It wasn't long until the socks were ditched as the tentacles now trailed her poor size 5 soles which had a nice pink tint. It was cold and slimy and it tickled a lot. It it stroked around her soles, swiping up and down her long arches slowly, teasing the bottom of her heels and flossing in between her bubbly pink toes.

"OHOHOHOHOHO PLEHEHEHEHEASE MAHAHAHAHAKE IHIHIHIHIHIT STAHAHAHAP!!" she screamed out in a cacophany of laughter. it was clear her feet was her worst spot and the tickling pokemon knew it, before long another pair of tentacles spawned to tickle her feet as the other two tortured her toes. It made the ginger hysterical, anyone who faced this amount of tickling would be hysterical. She knew it had only been probably minutes but according to the tales the louder your laughter the longer it tickles you and that could be up to days to weeks.

"STAHAHAHAP!! BREHEHEHEAK BREHEHEHEHEHEAK!!" she pleaded in her cacophany of laughter, knowing that this won't listen regardless of what she says. The creature continued to inflict and disasterous amount of tickling to her feet. At this point it was no longer tickling her ribs, it just tickled the feet, her feet was incredibly ticklish so it continued to send it's slimy tentacles at her feet to drive her insane. it went to 5 tentatacles, to 6 to 8 to as many tentacles as it wanted.

"IHIAHAHHAHAIHAH!! UWHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" the tentacles was doing their job extremely well, they tickled the poor ginger into utter craziness. She could no longer speak properly due to the tickling. It seems the slimy pokemon had a good catch as Sonia was the perfect ticklish victim thanks to her hyper ticklish soles. Soon all of the tentacles subsided leaving her feet to have a rest, though the slimy feeling on her feet allowed the ticklish sensation to linger on longer. After a long enough rest she came face to face with the slime creature as it got into a position where it could look at the young ticklish professor.

"Y-yohou a-arehahe cr-crazhihi..." she managed muster those words out as the illusive tickling pokemon gave out a sound akin to that of gurgaling. It seemed happy with finding Sonia as it spat out what looked to be green slimy pokeballs from it's mouth. She was confused by it and took a closer look at it, it was see through. As well as that there was someone in there, a girl it looked like. Before she had any chance to question it the slime pokemon grabbed one of it's pokeballs as tapped the center onto the ginger's belly button and in an instant her entire body went into it much like a pokemon. After it shook around a bit it stopped, it seemed the creature had captured Sonia in a pokeball, or in this case a humanball.

As she was sucked into the pokeball she instantly blushed seeing she had become completely naked. She tried to speak out but no sound came out. Within a few moments she was put into a spread eagle position as slimy tentacles much like that of the mysterious pokemon, began tickling every single ticklish crevice on Sonia's body. It drove her mad in a few moments, it was way to ticklish for anyone to withstand and it only took a bit of this to get her to fall into ticklish insanity. She couldn't scream out laughing for help, no, she was just a naked ticklish girl who's only purpose is to be tickled by it's slimy master. Yes, she began forgetting all of her memories as this was all she knew Sonia wasn't some new Pokemon Professor of Galar, no she is just a ticklish girl who should be tickled all day and all night long especially on her dreadfully ticklish toes and her extremely ticklish breasts. Yes that is who she was now, Sonia the ticklish slave.
© Copyright 2023 GreninjaWritez (greninjawrites at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2295631-The-Tickling-Pokemon---Chapter-1