*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2201919-Back-From-Dead-book-1
by Molly
Rated: E · Fiction · Death · #2201919
This story is based on a 18 year old boy named Jaxon. who has no family,his parents died
January 7th 2008

Today is the day Jaxons parents passed away it was a really hard day for the 7 year old standing next to his parents coffin while they are being taken to be buried.The poor boy had to live without his parents the rest of his life. When jaxon turned 10 his uncle decided it was time they went to jaxon's parents graves.Jaxon couldn't stand having to go there on his birthday but his uncle told him he had to.When jaxon got to the grave he froze he felt like his world was spinning around him and the earth was upside down but when he looked into his uncles calm blue eyes his world went back to normal and he was able to calm down enough to go to his mothers grave but never found his fathers grave.He looked every were in the grave yard it wasnt there so he asked his uncle.His uncle said that he had no clue that maybe they moved him to a new grave yard.They looked for hours and jaxon began tired so he went home very upset that he wasn't able to find the grave but he was also confused as to why his fathers grave wasn't there? Jaxon decided it was time for him to go to bed so he went to his room and fell asleep right next to his mothers necklace she gave him.

August 18th 2010

Jaxon is now 9 years old and still hasn't founds his fathers grave. Jaxon was about to give up when this box showed up on his door step jaxon opened the box and there was a note the note said "hello mark melfride its been very nice doing business with you and mr.melfride's body is and always will be thought of as dead but he is in my basement right now we need a area to store him before he escapes we have to hurry or we can go to jail for faking his death and kidnapping him -william freemer" Jaxon looked up shocked not understanding what was going on Jaxon looked into his uncles eyes when he came down the stairs and asked IS MY FATHER STILL ALIVE!?

stay tuned for the next book
© Copyright 2019 Molly (mollygem543 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2201919-Back-From-Dead-book-1