*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2194144-stranger-quickie-18-Lesbian-Erotica
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2194144
A quickie with a stranger
She looked over at me from the other side of the room and smiled. I smiled back and blushed, we kept throwing glances at one another. I look over to where she once was to see her no longer there. I scanned the room and landed upon her eyes staring back at me from the bar. I get up and walk towards her. I get to the bar, order a drink and introduced myself. I pick my drink up as she grabs my hand starts to walk away. She let's go of my hand as I follow her to the corridor. As soon as we're out of sight she kisses me fiercely. We hear someone coming and separate quick. She tells me her family have a room at the hotel and smiles me cunningly. She leads me to the room and welcomes me in. She turns around and pulls me closer to her. She runs her hand down my arm and takes my drink of me, placing it on the table. She kisses me again... Her arms round my neck her hands nestled in my hair. She pulls away and turns around, "can you help me?" She says over her shoulder," I can't reach the zipper." I walk over and slowly undo her dress, the fabric glides over her skin and falls effortlessly to the floor.... "and the clasps." She whispered. I traced my fingers down he bra straps and undid her bra. I kissed her back as the bra fell to the floor. I kiss the length of her neck and nibbled on her ear... she lets out a little moan. I turn her round and push her back onto the bed. I craw on top of her kissing up her stomach till I reach her boobs I kiss her nipples and play with them with my tongue till they go hard the I gently suck her nipple into my mouth.... I hear her moan and nibble on them softly.... She grabs a chunk of my hair and pulls me up to kiss her. I slowly run my hand down her front and slip my hand under her panties, a shiver runs through her as I play with her clit feeling her squirm underneath me. She's so wet I can immediately slide two fingers inside her lose opening... her hips start bucking as I finger her harder and harder. She claws at my back and bites my neck. She tenses up as her climax hits her I pull my fingers out as her juices soak into her pants. When she recovers, she pushes me on my back and straddles me... she kisses me then pulls down my trousers and boxers ... she kisses my hips and tease my clit with her tongue making me beg for her. She finial gives me what I need and licks my wet pussy... I push my hips into her as her tongue sinks into my hole.... I moan and grasp the sheets as the pleasure overwhelms me and I cum all over her face as she laps up every last drop. She crawls up beside me and kisses me... we both lie there exhausted.

© Copyright 2019 Peaches03 (peaches03 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2194144-stranger-quickie-18-Lesbian-Erotica