*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2179907-Chief-Bighead-Eagle-Killer
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · News · #2179907
Ex-President Obama's Green Energy Deals are Still Killing Taxpayers and Bald Eagles
Chief Bighead Eagle Killer...
At least Trump's son's never threatened or endangered the Bald Eagle, America's National beloved symbolic bird like Obama did...Obama's polices have been directly responsible for killing more than 2,000 Bald Eagles in 3 decades!!!!


During Obama's First Term in office, He ordered the Federal government to remove special protections of the Bald Eagle by using permits. Overlooking the fact that Obama's clean energy loans left taxpayers in $2.2 billion hole, there's the fact that he manipulated and coerced Federal agents to do his bidding . Never mind that Obama's Green Energy deals involved the failure of four companies that cost about $780 million. Solyndra burned through $528 million of a $535 million loan guarantee before filing a bankruptcy plan approved in October 2012...Back to those endangered Bald Eagles...

The Federal government oversees the U.S. Fish Game& Wildlife services. So naturally, The U.S. wildlife managers expanded the permits in 2009 to include activities like renewable energy development, a TOP PRIORITY of the OBAMA Administration, and lengthened them in December to 30 years from five.

The alternative "green" energy industry had sought the changes to demonstrate to investors that developments like wind farms – many on or planned for public lands in the U.S. West – would not face the financial cost or uncertainty that came with applying for new permits every five years.

The American Bird Conservancy argued in the lawsuit that by imposing the looser rules, the U.S. Interior Department and the Fish and Wildlife Service were in violation of landmark conservation laws designed to protect bald eagles, a bird stamped on the U.S. national seal, and for declining populations of golden eagles.

“Eagles are among our nation’s most iconic and cherished birds. They do not have to be sacrificed for the next 30 years for the sake of unconstrained wind energy,” Michael Hutchins, coordinator of a wind energy panel with the American Bird Conservancy, said in a statement.

Federal laws like the Bald and Golden Eagle Protection Act ban the killing of eagles without special permits, once issued for such restricted purposes as scientific research.

Conservationists accused the Obama administration of recklessly giving wind companies “a 30-year pass” to kill eagles without assessing the impact on the birds’ populations.

Fish and Wildlife Service spokeswoman Laury Parramore said the agency would not comment on pending or ongoing litigation.The Fish and Wildlife Service downplay the actual numbers of eagles killed by wind turbines since 1997. However, the actual number American Bird Conservancy reported that the wind industry has killed more than 2,000 eagles in three decades.

Then there's the irony that the Barrack Obama College newspaper is called "The Eagle"...Fitting since he's killing minds of youth in numbers greater than the Eagles he's been personally responsible for decimating! Also, The Obama Eagle paper's logo is Purple. That figures.

#ObamaGreenEnergyKillingBaldEagles
© Copyright 2019 InkWellspring66 (songofsolomon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2179907-Chief-Bighead-Eagle-Killer