*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2156891-Being-the-oldest-a-blessing-or-curse
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Briell
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #2156891
First post alert. Take it easy writers.
Eureka! I decided on a topic for my first post. I have to admit, I googled my topic to help jog some ideas in my mind before I posted. I'm challenged with sticking on topic, not digressing too much and making a point. I've learned over the years my communication can get away from me. I reel you into my perspective of being the oldest.

A few articles declare that your birth line can have an impact on your personality. I'm unable to provide scientific evidence that proves that theory to be true, but I can from experience.

As the first up, concepts are developed by the Big 3; Mom, Dad, child. Parents typically rule the land, but it's the expectation that everyone follows the rules set in the house. Why is so difficult for the additions to the family to fall in line?
As the first in line, I've got heads up on the rest, i'm the leader, I set the path, I endured a little advantage on life that should be leveraged and skills sharpened.

Please help me understand why another or team of other children can't seem to fall in line?

Something as simple as chores shouldn't discriminate again birst line The adult is you're I don't know, we are all a work in progress. I'm the oldest of three and can't decide if it's a blessing or a curse. what the other two will never experience

No no no, you're no longer seeing my perspective. You know you're child but you're in too deep.
© Copyright 2018 Briell (briell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2156891-Being-the-oldest-a-blessing-or-curse