*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2149384-Hefty-Housemates-Valentines-Aftermath
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2149384
Aftermath
Legs shaking Rifka stumbled back into her house she was tired and happy last night had been one of the most memorable in her entire life she had two attractive new clients and discovered a new side to gaining weight she didn’t know existed. Rifka had also discovered how long she could go with the right motivation. She sighed and thought of Brad and Kylie sat at their dinner able bloated and unable to move, trying stifle belches as they told about their six-month diet plan and the food they wanted.
Her reverie was momentarily broken when she looked at the floor and saw a familiar looking bra on the floor she looked over at the couch on it were two sleeping figures both snoring. Mark and Becca were asleep among empty wine bottles, scattered chocolate wrappers and clothing. Normally Rifka hated it when this happened as it meant cleaning and changing the couch covers she was tempted to saunter over and smack them both awake but instead she felt happy for them. Mark was newly single after his bitch of a girlfriend dumped him because he had begun to develop a bit of a belly and Becca was in the middle of an extended dry spell so them getting drunk, scoffing chocolate, and hooking up on Valentines day wasn’t shocking.
Looking at the two figure she noticed they both had chocolate handprints smeared on each other and Mark appeared more bloated something to try with Becca hmm. Rifka made her way upstairs and sat down she was sore between her legs and she ached in many places she needed a shower. As she in to the bathroom she checked on Sam his room was empty. He wasn’t worried probably getting ridden senseless by Nina. Stripping off her dress which clung to her like a wet Kleenex she turned on the water and waited for it to warm up sinking back into thoughts of last night.
Brad and Kylie their newly formed middles full of healthy food bulging out over trouser and shorts as she rubbed and cooed over them to ease their pain. She remembered the offer of the still warm left over which she happily devoured as the bloated couple watched and then when they could standing over her. They had kissed her and praised as she finished the delicious food and she asking Kylie her secrets as they rubbed her belly and thighs.

She remembered the bedroom how they had both tried to use their strong bodies to dominate but under Rifka’s skilled mouth and hands they had quickly submitted Brad seemed to be humiliated evidently, he liked being in control but Kylie looked excited by what the tubby feeder could do. Hours had flown by in ecstasy everyone was shared equally but Brad was the clear submissive one that night Rifka had enjoyed trying new dominant positions on him as Kylie demonstrated especially the Amazon position.

After they had run out of steam Rifka had cuddled with Kylie to keep her warm as Brad snored. “Typical we do all the work and he falls asleep” she said trying not to giggle. Rifka had nodded and patted Kylies middle disappointed it had gone flat again “Don’t worry” she replied it’ll get big again by next week” Rifka smiled and teased “Stick to the diet, I’ll bring my measuring tape so I’ll know if your lying.” The next question surprised Rifka “Would you be able to a private feed just me with proper food?” Rifka nodded and smiled “of course.” With that they had fallen asleep in each other’s embrace.

Brining herself back to the present Rifka stepped into the shower and began to soap up she heard a knock at the door. “You gonna be long?” came a woman’s voice “I just got in Becca” she replied “Do you want me to do your back?” Becca replied teasingly “Get fucked Becca” Rifka replied “Already did” said Becca sauntering off. A short while later both had showered and were stretched out in comfortable clothes of Rifka’s bed watching Netflix whilst Mark got dressed after having finally woken up. After cuddling Rifka and Becca had been having an in depth discussion about the previous night. They were interrupted by a loud belch announcing the return of Sam both girls quietened down as they heard him huffing and puffing his way up the stairs trying to stifle his burps as he walked upstairs they both giggled as he walked past their door and went back to their discussion for all hefty housemates it had been a good valentines
© Copyright 2018 creburdia1 (creburdia1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2149384-Hefty-Housemates-Valentines-Aftermath