*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2143417-The-feathers-of-babyhood
by james
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #2143417
A pokemon diaper story about a girl who gets to experience babyhood......forever
There was a girl named ashleya,she lived in a mountainous area of meleemelee island in the alola region. Folks have heard a rumor of some bird pokemon that has magical feathers that levitate to it's victims "under area" and forms a diaper which soowly babyfies it's victim. Ashleya was just walking up the mountain,hoping to put these rumors to rest,everyone told her to wear a lot of layers,they said it will try and babify you when your exposed and other pokemon will make sure of it,as you know,pokemon in alola are more inclined to work together! With this in mind,she walked off. Those people are crazy! A diapering pokemon!? What kind of bullshit is that!? She said. She then found a patch of tall grass. Finally! Soft grass! She said. She laid in it and suddenly a vine started slithering up her leg. W-what!!?? EEEEEKKKK GET OFF ME!!! She screamed. No one heard her. The vine ripped her pants and panties off! The vine disappeared and a glowing feather floated down.it hit her "under area" and suddenly more floated to it. W-what is happening? She asked. More came until she realized it was a diaper. A a diaper!? B but that mea- oh! It's s-so soft! I.....kinda like it. She started sucking her thumb,then there was a flash of light,she was then in a nursery.
© Copyright 2017 james (gamerman2j at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2143417-The-feathers-of-babyhood