*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2096454-From-Behind-the-Pages
by El
Rated: E · Chapter · Biographical · #2096454
My Outlook
many of people have said that change is the only constant, believe me when I say this is true in my life. for some reason it always makes me sad, I suppose its because its essentially the same as saying nothing is permanent. so maybe there are to types of people, the person who adapts to change, and the person who needs everything to stay the same. human beings have always been built on adaption, seeing as its only evolution because of circumstance. so you could argue that we all adapt, and I'm sure that's true in a physical sense. but in an emotional sense (in my experience) people tend to clutch for constance. so I geuss it comes down to the hard part of seeing which type you are. speaking for myself I could never make a definite decision, maybe your different. maybe you know yourself well enough that you can say for sure, beyond a shadow of a doubt which person you are. I would just say choose carefully.
© Copyright 2016 El (el.bennet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2096454-From-Behind-the-Pages