*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2090429-Misty-Starbucks-and-the-mask-Chapter-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2090429
Misty Starbucks finds a mask and puts it on to get her revenge.

Chapter 1
How it all began

On a time like no other, there was a girl named Misty Starbucks, who was 21 years old, walking to the library to check out some books on different cultures.

You see, she liked to read about how other people lived back in the day.

As she was looking, she saw a book about Norse mythology and decided to check it out among other books.

After going to the library, she decided to go to the store to buy some bleach to dye her hair.

She had dark red hair and she wanted it blonde with blue streaks.

After getting home, she went into the bathroom to bleach her hair.

After she was done, she sat down to read the book about Norse mythology.

When she got to the page about the mask of Loki, it caught her attention.

She read about how it gave people the power to do anything they wanted.

As she got got done reading, a big smile formed on her face.

She remembered seeing a mask like that at a museum.

After putting the book down, she rushed out of her house and headed towards the museum.

She wanted the mask so she could get her revenge on all the bullies who tortured her in school.

When she got to the museum, she saw a sign with an arrow saying, "This way to the mask of Loki."

When she noticed there were no guards around, she headed to the spot where the mask of Loki was.

She saw another sign saying, "Steal me."

So she picked it up and walked out of the museum.

As she got home, she looked at the mask with disappointment.

"Why would they have the original mask at a museum? I bet this is just a piece of wood," she said, tossing it into garbage.

She saw it was getting dark and she thought she saw a green glow coming from the garbage can.

She fished the mask out of the can and looked at the mask again.

"Well, maybe, I'll try it on just to see if it's the right one," she said, bringing it to her face.

As the mask got closer to Misty's face it jumped out of her hands and latched onto her face.

"Help me!" Misty started to scream, but no one could hear her.

She was now spinning in a tornado destroying everything in her path.

When the tornado stopped, Misty looked different than she was before.

For starters, her face was a bright green color.

She had longer hair, and she was wearing the same outfit Sakura Haruno wore in the Naruto series.

"Smokin'!" Misty said, as she looked in the mirror, which was in the bathroom.

"Man, I look good and I thought it was a fake. How stupid of me! Now to test it out," She said, leaving her house.

While she was heading out, she remembered other things.

One thing was her parents disowned her after the fact that she was making more money than they were and the fact she wasn't into guys because she liked other girls.

The other thing was she was abducted by aliens when she was younger and their leader, Gargantua, threw her out because she thought she too ugly.

"I'll get those guys back too, if it's the last thing I do," Misty said, walking into the night.

© Copyright 2016 Dec181985 (dec181985 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2090429-Misty-Starbucks-and-the-mask-Chapter-1