*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1946340-Beachy-Fantasies
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Erotica · #1946340
Erotic beachside Fantasies created on Vacation




I keep imagining this and had to share with someone. My imagination sometimes runs away with me.



I am spending sometime at a hotel on the beach. My room overlooks the water. Every morning I watch a beautiful sunrise from the balcony. The breeze blows through my blond curls. I can taste the salt in the air. As I peer down, I catch a glimpse of a man sitting in the hot tub. He leans his head back to rest it and gazes up at the colorful clouds soaring by. He closes his eyes. Within moments I am approaching the hot tub. I notice his eyes open and he subtlely turns his head in my direction. 



I unwrap my towel and drop it on a nearby lounge chair. I carefully step into the hot tub. I can feel the man's eyes watching me. Traveling down from my ample breasts,  he looks at my stomach and down to my legs. His gaze settles momentarily on the tattoo on my thigh just before I immerse myself in the steamy hot bubbles. "Hello" I say. He returns my greeting. "It's a beautiful morning. Don't you think?"  I ask. "Yes quite nice."  He responds. "I'm Rose." "Nice to meet you Rose, I'm Oliver."

"Nice to meet you too.  So Oliver are you on vacation?" I ask as I look at him from the corner of my eye.

" Yes I am. On my honeymoon actually." He tells me with a straight face.

"Really?" I gasp, surprised. I turn and look at him. He smiles, "No, I am just messing with you Rose." He grins at me. Of course I burst out laughing. " That's funny Oliver!"

After a few silent moments I muster up the courage to tell Oliver that I wonder how long I can hold my breath under water. "Do you want to time me?" I ask with a grin.

"Sure," he answers as he fumbles with his watch. Then he looks over to me,"Ready?" "Yes I am ready. Are you?" I ask. "Yeah," he shrugs. I put my head under the steaming hot water and swim over to him. Directing my head  into his crotch and tug the tie holding his swimming trunks together. As the pants loosen, I reach in and pull his penis out of the folds. It's only semi hard so I open my mouth and start to suck on it. With certain difficulty, I attempt to give him a blow job. My mouth is moving up and down his shaft but much too soon I have to come up for air.

Once I surface I wipe my eyes and gasp, " How long was that?"  "Umm, uh sorry Rose I lost track" he stutters. I laugh and tell him that we will just have try again. I climb into his lap and begin to kiss him. He wraps his arms around me and allows me to kiss him lightly. I pry his lips apart with my tongue and kiss him deeply. He finally returns my kisses with intensity and we start grinding against one another. He pulls my bikini bottoms to the side and slips his hard cock inside me. I ride him for a little bit. The water makes it hard to cum so I ask him to bend me over. I ask him to fuck me from behind. He pulls me up and flips me so my knees are on the hard concrete. Then he grabs my waist and sticks it in me. He starts pounding me, hard. It feels so amazing I cum within moments. He bends downs and unties the strings holding my top up. As my breasts fall out he fondles them. He gropes them as he keeps fucking me from behind. My knees are hurting against the ground but the pleasure is so intense I make no attempt to change positions.  And then he tells me he is about to cum. I swiftly turn around and put my mouth on his dick. Just in the knick of time too, because I can feel him explode in my mouth. I feel his semen shoot down my throat and he is hardly able to move.  He stands paralyzed only able to moan until He stops quivering. Only then do I dare to pull my lips away from his crotch.  I pull my top back on and adjust my bottoms. Then I climb out of the water and thank Oliver for the fun time. I grab my towel and head back upstairs to my room.









Spicy Fantasy Part 2



As I lay on the beach, the summer sun is beating down on the sand making it blistering hot to the touch. There are clouds rolling in from the east. Dark, ominous, Cumulonimbus clouds lurking in to cover the shoreline. I figure I have about 20 more minutes of splendid sunshine. Then,  I need to head back up to the hotel for cover from the torrential downpour headed this way.



There are only a handful of people left on the beach. I look down at my bikini top which I had untied to avoid suntan lines. I lean up and begin to reattach my bathing suit when I hear it. "You don't have to do put that back on."

I turn to see Oliver standing behind me, smiling. "Are you enjoying your vacation, Rose?" He questions.

"Yes I am thanks. Are you back for a repeat?" I wink at him.

He answers, "Well, I definitely have had a hard time trying to forget it."

"Is that what it is now? Hard?" I tease. 

He joins me on the towel with a sheet in his hand. He takes my face in his hand and forces me to look directly into his deep brown eyes. He searches my face, I know not what for. And then he pulls me closer and begins kissing me. He doesn't kiss the gentle sweet kisses as before. He kisses me uncontrollably. It's intense and wild. He wraps a towel around my torso as he continues his fervent approach.  His hand gropes my breast and pulls the cloth away from them. He leans down to suck on them. Fondling them in his hands and licking my nipple. He tries to put my whole tit in his mouth but can't. He stares at me as he squeezes my nipples in between his thumbs. He starts pulling on them harder and I  groan in delight.

"Not here." I whisper. "There are people. They would see."

"That's what the sheet is for. To cover us from speculation," he returns to kissing and sucking on my tits. I am feeling the warmth between my legs. I must be so fucking wet right now. This guy is such a turn on. I am loving how he is taking complete control. I am bending to his whim. I just can't help but to relax and enjoy this. A groan escapes my lips and I lay back. Oliver straddles me and spreads the sheet around us. His swimming trunks are already untied and his prick his visible inside. He's so hard I just want to fuck him badly. But instead he teases me. He grinds against me and sticks his hand in my bottoms. He  rubs my clit and now he is aware of just how wet he is making me.  I am moaning excitedly and turn to see if we have gotten anyone's attention. The beach is deserted. Oliver starts ripping my bottoms down and off my legs. He is heavy against me and holds me down while he pulls his own trousers to his knees. He leans back and starts kissing my pussy. He licks my clit rapidly with his tongue. Repeatedly he licks and sucks on me. Suddenly he sticks his fingers in my vagina. My back arches as I enjoy the ecstasy of his lips, tongue, and fingers. He doesn't just penetrate me but finger fucks the hell out of pussy. I am groaning and shivering in delight. Consequentially, a wave of convulsions leave me shaking. I can't help but to want to feel him inside me again. My pussy is sensitive but when he thrusts deep inside me I gasp in surprise. He grabs me by the wrists as he continues the in out motion. He harshly kisses me as his stubble irritates my chin. I kiss him back. I am unexpectedly aroused by his sudden ferocity. Even as he is on top fucking me, I feel my pussy tighten around his shaft.

I push him back for a moment. Placing my feet flat on the ground, I can feel the sand between my toes. I arch my back and thrust my hips up.  Holding  myself up so my weight is on my upper back, Oliver's cock finds me again and he continues to fuck me. We are both sweating and groaning.

Suddenly, a  crack of lightening lights up the sky above us followed by a clap of roaring thunder. Oliver says, "We have to hurry." I need to orgasm on his dick. I tell myself to let it happen now. I moan louder as Oliver grabs my waist and holds me as he pounds deep and hard inside me.

He is breathing so heavily,"oh shit, oh fuck. Your pussy feels so good. You are so tight and wet." My pussy was sloppy wet and we could hear it sloshing as he pounded it.  "Oh Rose I am gonna cum. Where do you want me to?" He moans. "Wait!" I gasp. "I am so close please," I beg him. My pussy started throbbing and I was on the verge of another climax. This one was so intense that Oliver couldn't wait any longer. "Oh shit. Oh fuck. I am gonna nut. Fuck Rose,let go. Oh shit, fuck. That's it.  I am CUMMING. I am fucking oh god oh YEAAAA!" He tries to pull away but I wrap my legs around him and we both finish at exactly the same time. "Oh god. That's so good. Oh shit fuck me OH MY FUCKING God" I finish. We both keep moving against each other and Oliver is shaking. After he rolls off me, he kisses my forehead. "Damn girl you feel so good. That was amazing. I was so horny from thinking about last time. This was even better," He says. I smile and thank him.





 
© Copyright 2013 Jennifer Bibler (rosety at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1946340-Beachy-Fantasies