*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1942999-Chapter-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Allie
Rated: ASR · Other · Fantasy · #1942999
Chapter 4 chapter 4
Chapter 4 A Few Worries
“Don’t worry hun I’m sure that you will make a great mother.” says Lillith. “I know that you’re nervous but you have to consider that it’s totally normal and probably just your hormones.” “I know hun but you can’t blame me for being scared” says Rose. “Did you still want to name her what we had in mind says Rose?” “Ya I did say Rose I really like the name Lilith Rose”. A tear rolls down Rose’s cheek “I’m just scared hon I’ve never been a mother and I’m afraid that I won’t be good at this whole thing my sweet love.” Rose kisses her cheek “I promise you that everything will be ok hun, for now you should just enjoy being pregnant it’s a very special time and I’m glad that we get to spend it together.” Lillith kisses her back “Thanks hon you make everything better including my feelings.” “Lillith kisses her back do you want to feel Lilith move hon?” Rose replies, “Sure babe I’d luv to.” Lillith takes Rose’s hands and places them on her tummy as she feels Lillith kick. Lillith says, “Sorta scary at first isn’t it?” “Ya a little bit”, says Rose. “Just try and imagine how that feels for me” says Lillith. “I can’t wait to meet her says Rose.” “I bet she will be adorable” says Lillith.” “Ya I bet she will be too says Rose.” “I’m just glad that I will have you here to help me out that will be really nice for me considering how tired I will be.” “I will really appreciate the extra help you know hun it means so much to me knowing that I’m not raising this baby alone says Lillith.” “I know how you feel hon I know your scared and nervous right not but I promise you that it will turn into happiness and Joy once you have her my love.” “I know hun but I think I’d would like to change our daughter’s name to Essence if that is ok with you asks Lillith.” “Sure hon that sounds good to me” says Rose. “I’m just really happy that we are together hon sometimes I swear to Nyx I don’t know what I would do without you. “I’m just happy that we have each other in these exciting times” says Lillith. “I know hon I love you so much and you mean the entire world to me.”
© Copyright 2013 Allie (alliso6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1942999-Chapter-4