*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1942998-Chapter-3-After-the-Drs-appt
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Allie
Rated: ASR · Novel · LGBTQ+ · #1942998
After the first ultrasound
Chapter 3 After the Dr.’s Appointment
Rose and Lillith return home from the doctor’s appointment both in shock and a bit surprised. Lillith says to Rose, “Wow hun I sorta thought we were having a boy for a while.” Rose replies, “Ya I did too hon.” “Aren’t you happy that we are having a girl you seemed a bit shocked at the doctor’s office you ok?” Lillith replies, “Ya I am hon it just hasn’t really sunk in yet if you know what I mean.” Ya I know what you mean considering it haven’t even been a day yet. Rose asks Lillith “So did you have any names in mind for our daughter yet?” Lillith replies” Ya should I did even have a couple I like the names Lillith and Essence as well.” Rose says I really don’t think that we should use the name that Nikki’s using for her daughter it just wouldn’t seem right if you know what I mean.” Rose replies” Ya I do know what you mean hun it’s just considering what happened with Jessica and all.” Lillith says, “Ya I know what you mean hon but the good news is she is with Nyx now Nyx is taking care of her.” Rose says, “One day a long time from now the two of us will see her again when we die but that won’t be for like eight hundred years.” As far as I see it, as long as we can be together and we can raise our daughter together I’ll be happy. A smile slowly comes to Rose’s face. Lillith kisses Rose as she sees the smile comes to her face, she tells Rose, “I love you.” Lillith says, “I luv you too my firework.” “Would you mind doing me a favor hun?” Rose says. “Sure, what is it Lillith asks.” Rose says, “I want you to relax and take some time for the baby you know as well as I do its good for her. Lillith replies “Sure, hun that actually sounds nice it might even help my back since it’s been bugging me.” Rose says, “Do you want me to get us something to eat hon?” Lillith replies, “Sure hon that sounds nice considering how little Lillith Raven eats a lot. “ Rose goes into the kitchen and returns shortly with some food for her and Lillith. Rose looks into Lillith’s eyes as they sparkle like the moon. Rose asks Lillith, “What’s wrong hon?” Lillith says, I’m just a bit nervous about being a mother hun I’ve never done it and for the first time in my Vampyre life I’m a bit scared. Rose replies, “Its ok hun I’m sure you will make a great mother to our daughter no matter what happens its ok if you’re not perfect.

Rose and Lil returned home after the doctor’s appointment excited and much relieved to have found out that they were having a girl. Lil decided to drive home noticing that Rose was tired from the appointment. She drove along the highway as Rose closed her eyes as the satellite radio played in Rose’s custom Baja bug a gift from Nikki that she had bought for in Thailand a few years ago. The car was custom everything from the red and light blue paint job with a rose decal on the hood, satellite radio, racing seats and engine, a ps3, blue ray with House MD and even a bed in the back. Rose’s mind was silent as she closed her eyes the only movement she could feel was her daughter moving as she could feel her breathing. After what seemed like miles the two finally arrived home. Lil pulled the car into the driveway of the castle and got out to help Rose out of the car. Rose got out of the car as Lil closed the door and instinctively Lil grabbed Rose’s hand. The couple walked into the castle and down the corridor that lead to their room the first door on the right side. Rose opened the door and sat down on the bed and began to take her shoes off. Once she had her shoes off she laid back on her pillows and breathed a sigh of exhaustion. Lillith laid down next to her and put a blanket over her and rested her hands on her tummy. Before they knew it they were both in their resting states. Rose was dreaming of her daughter to come happily. Rose was in the park with her daughter and they were playing on the ground with dolls as Lil smiled happily and took pictures. Rose sat on a blanket Lil had brought and her daughter settled into her lap and soon fell asleep. Rose and Lil both had a smile on their faces. But in the back of Rose’s head she knew that something wasn’t quite right about her daughter but she couldn’t quite put her finger on it.
© Copyright 2013 Allie (alliso6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1942998-Chapter-3-After-the-Drs-appt