*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1936394-The-Edge-of-EmpireThe-rise-of-Sinister
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Other · #1936394
A Star Wars fan fiction set in Nar Shaddaa Before Hutt control of the Outer Rim!
First draft Star Wars fan fiction


The Edge of the Empire©


The rise of sinister


By: Landon M. Carter






Foreword


A Star Wars fan fiction set in Nar Shaddaa before it's decline into the slums it is currently after the Hutt's gained control.. Also set in other parts of the Outer Rim Galaxy.... Also before the rise of Hutt control.... The story is about our "antihero" Dargo Netooll And his rise to power as "Sinister" The implements Sith slicer!





Please fill free to leave comments


I'm not sure everything on the timeline is right... PLEASE NOTE!!! This is a work in progress and "I AM a nobe writer" thanks! Please be kind! Hope everyone enjoys reading this I will keep updating it as I find time to write.













A Long Time Ago In a Galaxy Far Far Away...




               
Nar Shaddaa 2160 BBY




Dargo Netooll was drifting in and out of consciousness held up between two crates of Gray Gabaki spice in the back of the warehouse on the corner peering out a window... Why is this spice so dang important? He thought to himself as his Com-link chimed in. “Ea Darg's my boy you Awake!!!” “You'd better be!!!” Snidely Snarked the Toydarian on the other end of the com. “Boss is coming to see you in 15 minutes”. “You'd better have those crates ready.” Awaken on his toes now Dargo spring into action! He knew the Hutt ha not left him for the last four days to guard two ordinary Crates of Gray Gabaki spice. Beside Dargo was no ordinary smuggler. He had been scoping this warehouse out the last four day and had a game Plan...

Leaping off the top platform And on to the lower deck of the warehouse Dargo quickly found what he was looking for. Running back up to the spice crates he swung the old vibro-axe one of the workers had left behind. Well that made quick work of those crates Dargo chuckled to himself. Good thing that thing the rusty thing still works. Just as I suspected! Glitterstim  spice! Dargo had been using for about three months now. Don't send an addict to watch a fake shipment of spice for you. Those idiots! Dargo loaded up his backpack with as much as he could carry Let his com-link behind and headed towards the air ducks.



The air was clear, it was bright and sunny as sun set over the Bustling Streets Of Nar Shaddaa. Dargo Netooll set in his Upscale Penthouse Sweet Apartment In the upper city Electronic district of Caduino. An I'm Image Appeared Over His HoloNet Terminal. It was a Beautiful young red skinned Twi'lek. “Dargo meet me at Sal's place in half an hour And will meet up with Jenica at the Cantina.” “I think I found us some work” Oh I got some stuff you're going to like Dargo chimed in, “ Dargo you Ain't Holden out Again are's ya?” “If yet is da boys ain't gonna be ta happy wit ya na,!” “ now hold your crazy Twi'lek Tongue I ain't  holding out on no one Get everyone together and will come back to my place tonight to Psych out.” “Then go show this town that were made of.” “Will slice and everything!” “Will show everybody that no one can mess with the Black Suns!” “Sounds like you got your hands on Some premium stuff Dargo” said the red Skinned Twi'lek. “I'll see you tonight.



Khaylia Chan was setting in Sal's Cantina with an eager look on her face as Dargo walked in. "Did ya bring da stuff?" The red skinned Twi'lek whisper excitedly. “Ya I got it here in my bad!” Dargo Exclaimed. “But this isn't the place to be seen with this much lifted goods... Let's go back to my place and you can take a hit there Chan.

“Your probably right... Your always thing two steps ahead Dargo ma boy!”



Khaylia Chan and Dargo were sharing a laugh over a ail as both there com-link Chimed in “that must be Jenica” Khaylia said. “Tell her to get her Paws back to my place.” Dargo joked. A cute cat like voice purred across the com-link “see you there Dargee baby!” Dargo smiled! “Let head back to my place.” Chan Smiled... “After you “Dargee baby!” Khaylia said with a snarky Chuckle!
© Copyright 2013 Landon M. Carter (otaku780 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1936394-The-Edge-of-EmpireThe-rise-of-Sinister