*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1932906-Welcome-Contestants
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Other · #1932906
Welcome Message for the Contestants of Try your Luck Contest!
Greetings!

         Welcome to the "TLC -- Try your Luck Contest!! [13+] Group! It's been almost a year since this contest was last active. It's a new year and there are lots of new things and challenges both here in WDC and real life. So, I decided to make a couple of changes in the contest. (1) I brought back the rule that allows even OLD items to be eligible for submission, as long as the entry doesn't have a ribbon/awardicon. (2) I am no longer going to review ALL the entries submitted. I will still rate ALL entries after reading them; but ONLY the winning entries will receive a review from me (and/or any guest judge/s). (3) Lastly, the biggest change would be THIS! *Right* Instead of waiting for my e-mail to come regarding the prompt. After you leave a post in the forum, you will be added into the group by either me or a friend I will ask to take care of this task when I'm not around for more than 24 hours. Once you're added to the group, you will be able to see the prompt hidden in the heart of your choice- you just have to click on the image of the colored heart of your choosing. As you will be posting the color on the forum before you gain access to the hidden prompt- you cannot change your initial choice just because you think the other colored hearts' prompts are easier than your first choice. Please keep this in mind! However, you are free to accept the challenge, or simply forfeit by not submitting anything upon the deadline. It's not like there's a penalty or fee you have to pay by giving up on the challenge. You can just try again the next round.

         This contest has been going (on and off) for four years now... not as long as the other contests out there. However, I'm truly grateful to all of you who continue to support this contest! I look forward to reading your entries in the future. Good luck! *Bigsmile*



Click on the Colored Heart of your Choosing to see the Hidden Prompt in it! *Down*
An Icon used in my Try your Luck Contest.
An icon used in my Try your Luck Contest.
An icon used in my Try your Luck Contest.

Try your Luck, and Get to Writing!!



~mARi~
© Copyright 2013 mARi☠StressedAtWork (iamwhoiam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1932906-Welcome-Contestants