*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1923520-Sue-Encounters-Rick-And-Rob
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1923520
Erotic prose about a a male bisexual couple who are discovered and joined by a woman.
2nd rough draft

Chapter One

I have a long time lover, let’s call him Rick… He and I have been having sex regularly for years.  Now, Rick’s sixty. A wiry, hale and fit 60, he has craggy good looks, a trimmed goatee, fine body hair, and a wonderful cock.  As a connoisseur of male endowment, I’m quite proud to have made this one’s intimate acquaintance:  nicely thick, well shaped, and a considerable 8 inches long, it’s really a nice encounter.  Very nice, indeed.

I suppose I should describe myself.  I’m in my fifties, medium-short beefy type of guy.  You have to like body hair, friend, because I have it, aplenty.  I tan nude, so my skin is a nice even Hispanic looking tone.  It’s my ass that gets me into trouble with the guys; it’s round and muscular, and has always brought out the “onion butt” and “bubble butt” compliments.  Now I’m not blowing my own horn here (wouldn’t I like too!), but guys go crazy for it, I know how to swing it around, and I for sure know how to use it.

Rick had (finally) divorced his long-time wife, and was rooming with a 40 something bartender, Sue. She is a very nice forty something gal, if you know what I mean… blonde, petite, bearing her years well.  She has just the right amount of curves to fit the classical voluptuous genre… just how I like them, well, when I decide I like them anyway.  She had known Rick and I were friends, of course.  I spent a fair amount of time hanging out with him there, after all. But I think, because of the way we acted together, I think she suspected we were more than just bros. It’s hard to hide it once you’re a long time lover with someone… there’s a certain way you look at each other, how you touch each other. We stole our moments when we could, while she was working.

One Saturday she was supposed to be gone all day, and Rick and I planned on a nice long bacchanal. When I arrived, he met me at the door, in his robe.  Horny bastard, he was already tenting a bit, his meaty cock bobbing nicely against his robe.  I kissed him gently and luxuriated in the feeling of his soft-but-aggressive lips.  I could taste the little blue pill he had apparently just chewed, and tongued him in appreciation. When he takes a Viagra, it means I’m in for it, and how! I enjoyed the feeling of his beard prickling me as we kissed. He was very passionate.  I could feel his cock poking me as I leaned into his embrace. It looked like me might skip the pleasantries, today! I slipped my hand into his robe and was rewarded by the hot-iron touch of his erection.  It sent a thrill of anticipation though me, imagining what he was going to do to me with it.  I quickly became painfully hard myself, my cock running down my tight jeans’ leg.”Well, aren’t we horny today, Rob” Rick growled, tracing the outline of my cock. I uttered two words, leaning against the counter with his dick in my hand: “Olive Oil”.  I was practically swooning with desire for him. He chuckled and popped the button of my pants. The zipper practically unzipped itself, and they slid down easy enough… and my number seven popped out, very hard.  I slid to my knees, rubbing my face playfully on his cock.  Such a nice size, so pretty; warm, and hard as a diamond.  I licked around his mushroom, delighted in the oozing precum coming from his slit. I looked up at him for a moment, and then practically attacked it with my mouth.  I wanted him to show me how much he liked that, and his sure didn’t disappoint! I pulled him deep, feeling the head enter my throat, making sure my chin bottomed out on his hanging balls. I paused for effect, controlling the gag reflex. He groaned and drew his hips back from me.  I knew what I wanted now. I started slow but pressing my lips hard on his shaft, intensifying the pressure and friction on the underside of his cock. He rested his hands on my shoulder and head, giving himself in to the treatment. He directed by head expertly. I gradually deepened the stroke and increased the pace a bit, until I was taking that cock all the way out, and then violently balls deep, relentlessly. I’m talking word class blow job. I love to really give a guy a good one, as only a guy can. I could hear his excitement growing and feel the tell tale swelling of his member, and slowed down a bit.  I meant to edge him, but his load, yeah, I wanted that in my ass. Rick fumbled in the cupboard while I felated him. I was thinking he wants to fuck me right here. He presented me with a bottle of olive oil…  I knew what he was after, well at least the first thing he was after.  He commanded me to lube him. He poured a bit on my hand, and I lubed his ass with it as I playfully popped his cock head in and out of my pursed lips.  I entered him slowly with my middle finger, crooked in “come-here” fashion, feeling for the bump of his prostate, and pulling him towards my by his anus.  Finding the sweet spot, I again slid that wonderful length of him all the way into my throat, in one long, lazy motion. Rick absolutely loves a prostate massage, when done properly, which in his case, means nice and hard.

Well, so here comes Sue’s car, up the driveway…  shit!

I disengaged from Ricks cock and ass, and we quickly made ourselves presentable. She breezed in, giving us a look-over. I was still breathing a little hard, and realized the opened oil bottle was right there on the counter. “Mindy’s fucking sick, and I’m not driving to Portland alone” she said, opening the fridge, probably after a drink. She turned and paused, spying the oil, and took a closer look at us.  Rick was still tenting a bit, and, well, I wasn't fitting to well into my denims. A knowing look formed itself on her face, and I had a suspicion we may be well caught.  “I thought you two were a little different” she said, looking proud of herself, but you know, not disapproving at all.  I felt comfortable enough to jump: somehow… “You may as well know we’re lovers, Sue” came out of my mouth. Whew!  In my nice buzz, I felt like I was watching myself from above, suddenly amazed at my brazenness. Rick’s expression was a mix of sheepish and ‘what the fuck’ ish.  Sue was, in fact, acquainted with Rick’s ex, and he was of course, closeted, after all.  Ummm, oops. She grinned and coyly said “Your secret’s safe with me!” “It’s not a secret now, is it?” I countered. Still standing outside myself, wondering who I was, I quite naturally reached out for the beltline of Rick’s robe, reaching in and pulling his cock trough. Her eyes widened a bit, but she didn’t flinch. Possibilities…. 

“I’ve always wondered about guys having sex”, she earnestly volunteered. She watched me handle his hard cock. You could tell she was impressed by it.  This was moving in a direction I could really enjoy, being the exhibitionist I am! “You know, guys have some pretty good sex”.  She gave me a tell-me-more  kind of sideways glance, so I warmed to my task. “Guys give the best head for guys.  They have one, after all” I said.  I cupped my hand under Rick’s balls. Sue leaned back and changed her body language, crossing her arms over her breasts.  “Is that right?” she offered. She was giving me the yeah-right eyebrows, and I realized she was also warming to the moment.  I reached my hand around his balls, taking a good grip, pulling his member down.  He was completely erect, a perfectly impressive example of malehood. Her eyes widened again, she seemed to loosen up up a bit, but her eyes didn’t move from his cock.  “And, I’d wager, once properly introduced, a guy’s ass will always be preferable to a woman’s pussy,” I intoned.  I was running my cupped hand lightly up and down the underside of Rick’s cock. He moved his hips subtly; he was liking it. She managed to drag her gaze away from it.  She gave me a curious look, and I think she was beginning to flush a bit. “Well, you were getting somewhere when I interrupted… why don’t you just continue and see?” She breathed. She was definitely aroused.  I may be more gay than bi these days, but I know when a woman is warming up sexually, and Sue most certainly was.  Question was, would I accommodate her?  “We?” I asked, and I made sure I grabbed some eye contact. “Ummmm perhaps” she said, sliding way from my eyes.  Just like a woman.  I almost said that out loud. Frankly, I didn’t care. “If you’d like to watch, I’ll show you right now” I said.  “And then, if you’re confident enough, perhaps you could show me I’m wrong”, I thought to myself.  She seemed unsure, of a sudden.  I smiled, and untied the belt of his robe.

While she looked on, I slipped to my knees and found my way back to where I was before, where I wanted to be, making love to Rick’s cock. I wanted to prove my assertion.  I put on my best performance.  As I deep-throated his cock expertly, I stole frequent glances at our voyeur, searching out her eyes. Her cheeks were getting a slightly high color. Her hands fluttered around the seam of her jeans, and even coyly brushed down between her thighs.  She was enjoying the show. I came up for air, nuzzling Rick’s cock, and volunteered “You know, there’s nothing wrong with playing with yourself, while you watch.”  “You’d like that, wouldn't you?” she bantered, a hand on her hip.  “Why, yes Ma’am” I exclaimed, and promptly buried his cock into my mouth, watching her reaction. I mouthed his balls and argued “It’s only fair, considering.” I found his head and slurped him noisily into my mouth, twisting and sucking, completely in slut mode. Her eyes narrowed a bit, but there her hand went, undoing the buttons of jeans, and here we are.  Sheer blue lace peeked out, sheer enough for me to see she was trimmed in the “landing zone” fashion.  “That’s a good sign!” I thought. I’m mouth fucking Rick with passion, and she’s slipping her fingers into her lace panties, and friends, this is pretty hot.  I could see her crook her finger into her cleft and pull upwards, as she watched me bob on Rick’s cock. I got a finger going in his ass again, and by then she was quite obviously going to town on her pussy.  She was flushed and was cooing, almost inaudibly. Very, very hot!  I didn’t want him to come in my mouth.  I teased faster and slower, deeper and shallower, a maestro of cocksucking. Her eyes were locked on the act. I rose and kissed him, again always looking for her eye contact. I freed my erection from my pants, taking the time to slide them down to my thighs. My cock popped up into Rick’s, and I reached around both our cocks, pressing them together, grinding my hips to get the right angle. A cute little “Oh” escaped her lips, followed by another kiss for Rick and “Oh My!” from me.  My cock is nearly as big as his. I wanted his cock in me, and I wanted it right there, right now, with her watching. I turned to the kitchen counter and bent forward….  I shucked my loafers and pulled off my jeans, making a show of presenting my ass to Rick as did so. I was close enough to brush up against her as I lifted up, bottomless, and then I assumed the position. You guy’s guys know what I mean, presenting your ass for fucking. I arched back, legs spread nice and wide, and knees bent to lower my ass to the proper elevation.  Oh yes. Her eyes were wider again, as Rick knelt behind me.  I felt his hands on me, his thumbs dug into the cleft of my ass, spreading my cheeks. I felt his tongue find me, probing lustily. “Oh!” again from Sue. I bit my lip and grinned evilly at her, backing into Rick’s face. “He’s gotta lick it before he sticks it!” I allowed. “It’s one of those guy sex rules.” “I see,” she replied. Her jeans were down now, to her thighs, along with her panties. Her pussy was well manicured, as I had suspected…. A brief strip above her pubis, and wet engorged vulva wrapped around her finger below. It was pretty. I locked eyes with her again.  She was truly getting off on us, and I was doubly excited by Rick’s attention to my ass.  I growled and push back, driving his face into my ass. He pushed his tongue into my hole, trying to get in. I grabbed the back of his head and put the grind on him. I sighed as I felt him stand and banter his cock about, bouncing it between my ass cheeks. I leaned back and challenged Sue with my eyes, as I enjoyed the sensation.  He teased me with his cock, and it felt like a branding iron between my ass cheeks. He poured too much oil over my ass crack, and it dripped messily to the floor. Two fingers found their mark, as he paved the way for his penis. He gripped my elbows, pulled back on my arms, and I was trapped. He firmly headlocked me, rocking his hips to slide his cock up and down in the crack of my ass.  I could feel his insistence, his need. I pushed back hungrily.  Sue moaned in appreciation.  I think she had two fingers in her cooch. She and I were approaching some kind of telepathic connection. I didn't know her, but, now I felt like I did. Rick’s hands found my hips, and I felt him squaring up. The head of his cock poked around and settled above my asshole, and I began moving to get it where I wanted it. He was excited, twitching a bit, and I growled with displeasure. I looked at Sue as I gave instruction: “Keep still, let me do it!” I backed carefully onto it, and his cock slid in, nice and slowly, going up into me.  I closed my eyes and reveled in the feeling of it stretching me, penetrating me, filling me.  He’s large enough at his tip, but then it gets even thicker; it spreads me wide as it inexorably pushes in, filling me. I bury it.

Filling.  Me. Totally. Taking over my consciousness.

It’s like I said, his cock is perfect.  I have to pause for a good several seconds, reveling in the feeling of this monster, pushed deep inside of me.  I can feel every inch. It feels wonderful. I started pulling and pushing it, all the way in and out of my ass, loving the feeling, trying hard not to let it pop out on the backstroke. He bucked insistently. I admonished him again to stay still as I found my measure of it. Hard, thick, and well long enough to push right up to my inner Sigmoid, eight inches in. Which, Oh yeah! Hurts just right and feels sooooo good and I can’t even maintain proper sentence formation when describing it so sue me, so fucking good Oh My Fucking God.  I couldn’t maintain my connection with her.  I tried, she was fascinated, dripping fingers in and out of her slit, but I lost control, giving in to the act of submission. I checked my bucking ass settled back, pressing my thighs together, holding my clenched ass and pointing it at just the right elevation, giving Rick his cue to take the lead.  He chuckled and pulled his cock out, holding it and slapping my ass cheeks with it. He probed it at my outer rim, barely in, and barely out.  He found his mark on the edge of my sphincter, and began a long controlled stroke.  He knows how I like it.  I closed my eyes and rutted, grunting unabashedly, and he stroked me. He fucked me. Long, masterful strokes: slow on the backstroke, flirting with my ass lips, and then driving in with authority.  His balls slapped mine on each trust, his head pushing all the way in till I felt that little twinge of pain, into the turn of my transverse colon. I went into submission zone, mewling with pleasure. He began to power fuck me: he dominated me. He owned me. I fell into a nirvana mind space, subsuming myself entirely into the sensations of his cock in me, becoming my ass, until my entire being was consumed with the feeling of his cock in my ass.  I could feel every inch of his cock stroking me.  I stole a look at Sue.  She was rubbing two fingers into her cleft, rapidly, and I could hear the wetness of her pussy.  Rick got his rhythm, and started fucking me harder.  The slapping started. I cried out and gave him my ass.  It hurt more now when it landed. It hurt good. Like it’s supposed to. I grabbed the counter with one hand and my cock with the other.  He fucked me. He fucked me. I seriously felt an anal orgasm coming, and stroked myself, hoping to come to it. There’s that intense feeling you get when your prostate gets to that certain burning point of over-stimulation. He was taking his pleasure, and I was meeting him, feeling on the edge of control. I could hear myself burbling incoherently. I felt like a slut. I love being a slut for him. The waves rose, I gave in to it, the spasms came, and I nearly squirted his cock out as my ass cheeks slammed shut. I screamed-painted the cupboard doors with ropes of cum, trying desperately to keep him in me as I pumped though my orgasm.  I came hard, and he slipped out.  I was quivering, arching. He slapped my ass appreciatively, swinging his cock back and forth across my cheeks.  He wasn’t done.  Neither was I.

Chapter 2: Sue gets her chance….

© Copyright 2013 Handyman98311 (robreeve at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1923520-Sue-Encounters-Rick-And-Rob