*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1908085-Kody-A-sex-story
Rated: GC · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1908085
A sex seen between Jake and Kody. Yes, this is GAY sex. You can get over it.
THIS STARTS IN THE MIDDLE, I MIGHT ADD BEGINNING AND END BASED ON REVIEWS.



When I leaned up to kiss Kody, I was oddly surprised, but not upset. It was almost as if I didnt have control over myself. I didnt know what was about to occur though. He ripped my shirt off as I did his. I was totally unaware of his fetishes. He told me to lick his neck, and when I did, he started to push my head down towards his nipple. I then sucked them and he started moaning. I then licked his abs and around his nipples until I got bored. He then grabbed my head and moved my mouth to his. This wasnt a kiss on the lips. This was all tongue as he licked inside my mouth and our tongues fought for dominance. He let his spit fall into my mouth as well. It was gross, yet pleasuring. His most unexpected turns were yet to come, but then they came full force. He pushed my head to his arm and made me lick all the hair until I got to his armpit. He then covered my mouth to where I could only breathe out my nose. It forced me to smell them. As he let my mouth go, he said, "lick it," and I wasnt going to argue. I licked all of his hair and enjoyed it. I did the same to his other armpit as well.



We then made out for a while before I had an idea I thought he would like. I went down past his abs and pulled down his shorts, leaving his boxer briefs on. I continued down to his ankle and started licking the hair from there. His legs were hairy for his age, only 17, just like me. It was a dark golden-brown color. I passionately went up until I was licking his dick through his underwear. It was rock solid. I pulled his underwear down and licked up his shaft. My lips fit naturally around it and I started moving up and down. It was a thick, 6 inch cock. I kept going until he started to moan.



"I want to fuck you," he said, in a high voice.



"Ive never been fingered, nonetheless fucked,"



"Why dont we fix that?"



He took of my boxer-briefs as well and walked me to his bedroom. He had a nice house, and his parents werent ever home, and when they were, he wasnt. He leaned me over and got out a tube of lube. He fit one finger in and I was already moaning. He somehow managed to move it back and forth enough to get me used to it and he inserted another finger. He did this again to get a third finger too. we stayed like this for a while. Me laying down and him with 3 fingers up my ass. I didnt particularly like it, but he said the good spot required a penis.



"Just put it in already," I was ready for him to do it to see what it felt like.



"Ok, you asked." He lubed up his cock and my hole and slowly push his head into my butt. It was painful, but it felt so good. He shoved the rest in and I soon realized what the "good spot" was. When he hit my prostate, I was moaning like a bitch. He started jacking me off when he was about to cum. He thrusted faster and faster with me moaning louder and louder until he exploded inside of me. His warm cum all over my insides. I screamed in please when it happened and cumed as well.



For about an hour we just laid there, naked and making out. We then realized that it was only 12 pm! We still had 12 hours before we were going to go to sleep. He decided he had an idea. A friend of his, Ryan, was a closet gay, but not a virgin. Kody decided to call him over for a threesome. I was highly turned on by this idea. Ryan has a perfect 8-pack, muscles, and smile. I had often daydreamed of his legs when we had classes together. The were perfect. Hairy and muscular, but not in a gross way. His hair was black and very noticable, but it was well kept. It was never going off in every which direction, it was always just down. It was perfect. His tight ass was perfect too. Have I mentioned this guy is perfect? But there was one thing I was nervous about. I was going to have to get fucked in the mouth by one person and the ass by the other, then they would switch; and, for the finale, I would have 2 dicks up my ass. I was scared and excited all at once.



When Ryan arrived, he asked for 30 minutes with just me. So we could "warm up" to each other, so to speak.44
© Copyright 2012 David Hale (dhale at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1908085-Kody-A-sex-story