*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1860861-Over-board-pandas
by Allack
Rated: · Other · Other · #1860861
A comedy about pandas taking over the world!!!!!!
100% of earth is taken over by pandas.
4 days earlier
Day 1: One hot Summer June day lived a boy named Kyle. He was watching the news one day and they were talking about how a vicious panda got out of a laboratory where they were testing on him and he is now in the town of Dumbs Ville and that is where Kyle lives. Kyle walked out of his house ready to go to school when he heard something there is something in the tree. Then it popped out. It was that evil panda! The panda ran to Kyle and scratched his face ,then the panda crawled quickly into another tree. Then he ran to school, scared for his life. Now the sun is going down and the panda is in a bushy pine tree and he spots something. It is a gold bumpy magic rock. He tried how to work it then he thought of something and then it appeared. Now the panda knew what to do. He wished for a panda army then it appeared one by one. The pandas were catching stuff on fire and when they saw a human they chased him/her till they got tired. There were army men everywhere trying to get things under control but they were unnfourtanetly failing. The panda leader thought of flying pandas to go to other places to take over with laser guns that will eliminate people.

Day 2: It is now day 2 and it is much worse than yesterday. They are now announcing that this is rise of the planet of the pandas and they are announcing that 75% of the earth has been taken over. Army forces are trying their best but can’t take them down because of that evil magic rock. Now the panda leader had another idea. Electric pandas. Electric pandas shock you then you pass out so he made it happened. Many countries are being taken over and no one is responding.

Day 3: One hundred percent of earth is taken over. Pandas are everywhere. There are people on the street with panda footmarks on their bodies. There are only about 26 people alive in Dumbsville and everything is on fire. Houses, trees, and cars. There is so much smoke in the air that people have masks on. And something that’s worse is there is a flood alert that tonight there might be a flood.

Day 4: Wait…wait I see something. Two people named Joe and Steve. Joe is a professional medical assistant that has helped many people. And Steve is a guy who works at Wal-Mart. They were snooping each house each house looking for food or any kind of non-toxic water that hasn’t been contaminated. Then, Joe hears something. He hears a scream from a person who just broke his arm. His name is flicky Joe and Steve ran over there immediately and helped flicky with his arm. They could not just leave him so they brought him with them. The sun is going down and Steve can feel the mist already. They know. It’s coming it’s getting colder and colder and now the sun is down and the moon is up. They hear a roar bbbboooosssshhhh they are watching a huge wave
© Copyright 2012 Allack (bradenater at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1860861-Over-board-pandas