*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1856167-New-Hip-Hop-Rap-Artist
by Quana
Rated: · Review · Other · #1856167
Te-Money (Thank God For Music Mix Tape)
After the brutal killing of his artist and best friend Dolla, (Roderick Anthony Burton II). Te-Money decides to leave the executive side of the music and pick up the mic. Dolla was signed to Akons, Konvict Muzi imprint (he had a promising career). Dolla was gunned down while he waited at the Beverly Center's mall valet with rappers DJ Shabbazz and Scrapp DeLeon. In honor of Dolla's legacy, Te-Money decided to carry out their vision. Te-Money released his mixed tape titled Thank God For Music.

Damian “Te-Money” Jackson is a classic example of a young man finding success despite growing up among the gang culture of the Los Angeles streets. As a writer, producer and hip-hop artist, Te-Money draws from his experiences with gang life and prison to create initiatives promoting positive change...

Check out Te-Money mix tape and let me know what you think! www.datpiff.com/te-money-thank-god-for-music-mixtape.310936.

© Copyright 2012 Quana (shaquanajack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1856167-New-Hip-Hop-Rap-Artist