*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1830588-Zip-It-While-You-Unzip-It
Rated: GC · Fiction · Contest Entry · #1830588
Matt loves Liz, especially when she's quiet.
Word count 858



Liz starts to unbutton her shirt.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m getting undressed.  Is something wrong?”

“Yes and no.  I’ve been waiting months for this, but you just undressing yourself, it doesn’t seem right.  I mean, I want to savor this delicious moment.  At least let me undress you.  Better yet…”

Matt turns on the radio.  “Come here and dance with me first.”

“OK…how’s this?”

“Absolutely subpar.  Lean your body into me, rest your head on my shoulder and put your arms around me.  I want to feel the curves of your body, your warmth…”

“You aren’t going to feel too many curves.  I’m built like a tom-boy.”

“Listen, I don’t mean to be bossy, but soon I’m going to tell you to just be quiet.  You're not going to spoil this for me with self-deprecation.  You know, maybe I need to wax poetic about your beauty.  Do you know that you have the most beautiful face I’ve ever seen?  Your smile is devastating.  Sometimes I can’t even think straight when you smile at me.  In fact, the only thing I can think of that’s prettier than your smile is your eyes.  You’ve heard of Helen of Troy, Marilyn Monroe, Kim Kardashian?  All dogs compared to you.  And your hair – I never thought a shade of brown could be so pretty.  And I love the way it curls and cascades down your back.”  Matt takes one of her tresses and sniffs it deeply.  “Um, girly smell,” he growls.  Liz laughs.

“You know Matt, I don’t think anyone has taken as long as you to finally put the moves on me.  You didn’t even kiss me until our fourth date.  And the way you’re being now – you’re almost acting like you’re gay or something.  Luckily, I know you’re not though.  I can feel your boner on my leg.”

“First of all, sorry about that, I can’t help it.  Second of all, you know it woman, you get me hard.  And you bringing up the possibility of me being gay is poor sexual protocol.  You are duly warned that anymore unsexy comments will trigger a no talking period for you.  And you’re not built like a tomboy.  I love your pert breasts.  They absolutely defy gravity.  And your ass Liz, damn.  It’s so tight I bet I could bounce a quarter off of it.  I may actually be trying to do just that later.  I can’t wait to see them in the flesh by the way.”

“Is this supposed to be you waxing poetic?”

“OK, that’s it wise-ass.  Now you must be silent.  Seriously Liz, I wish I could do a better job at romancing you.  You know, you are very charming.  You can talk to anybody and make them feel at ease.  It’s really sort of old-fashioned skill that you don’t see a lot of now-a-days.”

“Thank you, Matt. I really…”

“But sadly, you are terrible at following directions.  I’m going to get some tape to remind you that you may not talk.  By the time I get back I want you in your bra and panties, in bed.”

When Matt returns with the tape, Liz is indeed in his bed, but she has the comforter pulled up to her chin.  She smiles merrily at Matt.

“Why are you being so difficult?  You know that’s not what I meant.”  Matt takes the tape and places it over Liz’s mouth.  “But I can work with this.”  He climbs on top of her, straddling her.  He begins to kiss her neck.  “Now take off your bra.”

Liz reaches beneath the comforter and takes off her bra.  Slowly Matt begins to work his way down her neck.  He moves the comforter out of the way revealing her breasts.  He growls in approval and Liz laughs beneath her tape.  He begins to gently kiss them.

Liz reaches for Matt’s erect penis and begins to stroke it over his pants.  He removes her hand.  “Um, who gave you permission to touch me where my bathing suit covers?  Now I’m going to have to hand-cuff you.”

Matt reaches into his dresser and removes a shirt.  He uses it to “tie” Liz’s hands to the bed board.

“Hmm, I made a tactical error.  I was going to have you remove your panties for me too, but now you can’t.  I guess I’m just going to have to do it myself.”  He slides the comforter down Liz’s body to reveal her panties.  He slides them off of her legs.  Again he growls with approval, but this time Liz does not laugh.

His hands stroke the insides of her legs, but his eyes never leave her eyes.  Then he is kissing her legs.  He works his way down toward her womanhood.  His tongue penetrates her folds, then glides up and over her aroused clitoris.  He gently repeats this, over and over, until Liz shudders with orgasmic pleasure.  Matt unties her hands. 

Liz removes the tape from her mouth, places it over Matt’s mouth, then pushes him (quite roughly) onto the bed.  “OK you, be quiet and get naked.  Now boy, I’m the one in control.”





Author's Note:  This was written for Round 67 of The Weekly Quickie Contest.  The prompt for the round was, "Domination."  My entry came in second place; my best showing yet.  However, since there were two first place winners, it was really more like I came in third place.  Anyway, forgive me, how I do ramble and prattle on so.

© Copyright 2011 Jakrebs (jakrebs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1830588-Zip-It-While-You-Unzip-It