*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1824080-Parents-what-do-they-know-about-tech
by KVale
Rated: · Short Story · Other · #1824080
Is about a mom that dosen't know about technology.
Cristy was in her house using the computer that she has in her bedroom. Her mom went to her room and said:

- Cristy have you seen a small pink book called ''A girls dream''?

-''No, I haven't seen it'', answered Cristy while she was talking in the computer.

The mom got closer to the computer and looked at what she was writing. She didn't understand the words. Then she looked at the left side of the screen and she saw a picture of her daughter and after that, she saw other things written by diffferent people. Then the mother asked:

- ''What is that, Cristy? Why do you have a picture of you in that place and some kind of information of who you are, and by the way, why did that person wrote LOL and a pointcomma with a parenthesis next to it?''

-''It's a social website. I can seach, talk and do different kinds of things in here. The LOL means laugh out loud and the other thing is a winky face'', answered Cristy.

- ''Ohhhhhhh then, why aren't you laughing like that person said?'', asked the mother.

-''Because you don't actually do it''.

-''Well, that is not a logical explanation'', said the mother. Then she saw that the person sent another massage to Cristy and the mother said:''Ohhhh that person sent you another message!...Wait a minute who is that person?''

-''That's Ally from school'', answered Cristy.

- ''Ohhhhh Ally, she's a nice girl. Is she talking to you in that thingy?''

-''Yes mom'', said Cristy mas she felt that her mom was annoying her.

-''But didn't you have enough time to talk to her at school today?''

-''Is not that mom, is just that we like to stay communicated"

-''But if you want to talk, why don't you talk on the phone?''

-''Mom, people don't talk these days''

-''If people don't talk in these days then what are we doing?''

-''I MEANT ON THE PHONE MOM'', said Cristy angrily.

(to be continued)
© Copyright 2011 KVale (kvale at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1824080-Parents-what-do-they-know-about-tech