*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1790054-What-is-a-Dream
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1790054
Basically; I sat down one day, and figured out what a dream really is.
A dreamis never really ever explained in terms that we would be satisfied with, and I suppose that’s because our minds never cope with what our imaginations dream up. Sometimes; in rare occasions, our dreams come true. Most of the time; you could say it’s a figment of the imagination. Then there are other times… when you honestly don’t know. Only by chance could you slow your imagination so much to the point it is running in a time parallel to your brain, would you even begin to understand the way a dream works. And once you have grasped that knowledge, it could disappear faster than a vapor. What I’m getting at here, is that dreams are never random. For some reason our imaginations are superior to our brain cells. In an effort to explain things on the brains terms, it plays it’s thoughts in movie form. In doing so, the dream is born.
© Copyright 2011 Writing, is speaking without c (isurvived at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1790054-What-is-a-Dream