*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1789929-Random-Plot-Bunny
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #1789929
This is just something that came to me a couple days ago and wouldn't get out of my head.
“I swore to protect you, even if it costs me my life,” he shouted as he held his arms in front of him in a protective manner as a young woman stood behind him, scared out of her wits. She didn’t know why they were after her…

The built in shields of the armor came to life and protected the young man from the energy attack. However, once the attack died out, he went down to one knee, panting lightly.

“Energy Critical,” the computerized voice of the armor blared out to him in a warning manner. However, before he could do anything about it, a new voice from the armor spoke up.

Requirements met, code release. The masculine voice said as both a vocal command and a password showed up on the inner visor. Not thinking of the consequences, he acted on instinct and shouted the command phrase shown to him aloud.

“Code Activation, Omega!” the young man shouted before he quickly pressed the zero button on the right glove of his armor. As soon as he did that, he felt a flash of heat as the person he was protecting saw a flash of red light.

Code Accepted, Omega power online. The strange masculine voice spoke out once again as he felt the changes to his armor take place around him.

What is this strange power?! The young man thought to himself as his body acted on its own and dashed forwards. The last words he heard was from the female he was protecting shouting his name.

“Ryu!!”
© Copyright 2011 Swallowed Sword (sword_dragon1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1789929-Random-Plot-Bunny