*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1774020-Class
by Gabbs
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1774020
A Day in English Class
I sit in the back. Yup im that kind of kid.The bad one.Who sits in the back.But no im not too bad its just those teachers.They dont determine how i live.Who i am. Neither does my education. Or lets call it watching the back of some girls head.I see her around. And on the bus. Just some girl. Who has more of a future than me. I look around. I look at the clock. All i hear is the constant moaning of the teachers voice.I look at the boy next to me. Hes like me. A person who sits in the back. That teachers pick on. I understand him. We got to know each other even though hes one of THEM. THEM are those people who ignore US.I look at the clock again. 15 minutes. Great. If i could control time i would.I settle down and look at my piece of paper.I start to doodle. A heart. A flower. I look up. We're done. I heard the sweet tone of the bell ring. I grab my stuff and leave. Im free with the sunshine on my face.
© Copyright 2011 Gabbs (gabbs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1774020-Class