*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1772191-Three-Years
Rated: · Novel · Drama · #1772191
Story of A persistant dreamer. Chapter one
One; Hello, Who Are You?

I have been at this school for about three terms now. All of my friends are always talking about the guys they like, or guys that like them. Me? Well so far I don’t like anyone, and I’m pretty dam sure that no one likes me. But I’m one of those people that can deal with that.

*bell rings* “Waahhh!” I kind of yelled in class, but no one seemed to care. “Come on sleepy head, let’s go to our spot.” My best friend Norita says. Science is not my best subject so I tend to kind of dose off. Class had just finished and me, and my two of my best friends were going down stairs to meet up with the rest of the group.
Everybody was looking at me kind of strange. Without noticing I was smiling like I actually had something interesting in my life. “What are you so happy about? Aye aye.” Josie one of my other best friends asked. All she thinks about is boys, she always talking about how she really wants a boyfriend and how she thinks all of these guys are hitting on her. “Huh? Nothing, I just have music next. I love music.” I replied happily. Music and drama were my two favourite classes.
After a lot of boredom and having not very much to talk about the bell rang. I was so hungry! Lately I haven’t had enough time to make my lunch in the morning, so I go though from the moment I wake up to 3:30pm without any food. I really need a better system in the morning.
Outside the music room, I realised I forgot my pencil case in science. My best friend saved me a stop while I slowly walk all the way back to the class room. I was thinking of my old school, my old friends. I don’t know why. But I lost my thoughts as I reached the music room. I sat down, but everyone as over at the other end of the room. At the moment in music we are learning the guitar. I really like it, and I think I’m pretty good at it too. When I finally got my guitar I went back and sat down with my best friend. It was really awkward because she was sitting at the same table as these two guys I had never seen before. So I just sat down and said hello. “Hey Brendan she said something! I have never heard you say something before!” One of the guys said. I was blushing. The guy who said that was actually pretty cute. “Wait who is she again?” replied Brendan. “Um, what was your name again?” The other boy asked. I was nervous, and I probably looked it too. “Vicky and you are?” “I’m Brad, I think we are in the same advisory” He replied. Brad. I like that name.
They kept talking to us, telling jokes and such. That had to be one of the best lessons ever. Followed by my next favourite class, drama. I was completely zoned out at lunch. The hunger was finally getting to me. But I had to bare it.
Once the bell had rung, I went straight o class. Today we have to practise the play we have been working for the last couple of weeks. I was thinking to myself, that brad guy looks kind of familiar. I walked inside the classroom with my friends by my side. I could believe my eyes; Brad was also in my drama class as well. Judging by my excitement, i could tell this was it, the first guy i have liked at this school

© Copyright 2011 Azailizilla (vgask2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1772191-Three-Years