*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1770479-FANTASY-IN-THE-MAKING
Rated: GC · Other · Erotica · #1770479
EROTICA.... LESBIAN EROTICA..... S&M AND BONDAGE NO OTHER WAY TO PUT IT
I have had this fantasy in my heart and my brain for as long as I  can remember.

The more I think of it the more I wish it would come true.



I am blindfolded, it is cold… she tells me to climb one or two steps up on the staircase. But on the outside of the staircase. She ties my hands up with what feels like leather straps…. Then she ties my feet up spread eagle with the same kind of straps. She leaves me there for a few minutes… Cold air hitting places that I couldn’t imagine cold air going. I feels like it is wrapping itself around my pussy, my thighs, my clit my nipples. Just the thought of it and how it makes me feel turns me on I am already dripping.

I hear footsteps, heavy breathing and a little of giggling going on.

Suddenly I feel something like a feather running over my body, its soft and im aching from excitement. I hear footsteps going up the stairs bout 3 to 4 steps up.  Suddenly I feel something cold… wet… what the hell is it…. It is water drops pretty frequently but not streaming. It was driving me crazy she knew it and that was the whole point. With the water and all I didn’t realize the other hand touching my body til her hand reached between my legs, I jumped. I screamed a little and my girlfriend said oh no and suddenly she pushed my head forward and I felt this thing go around my head. It landed in my mouth, shit it’s a gag. Ok she said no more talking no more moaning nothing.

Her hands are running down my body as the water goes to a slower drip for more torture I am assuming.

I feel me tensing up and the straps getting tighter.



I am about ready to go crazy, the water, the pain in my wrists, the touching then as I am ready to scream or try to scream, I feel lips on my nipples. She is sucking on the nipples very slowly and very sensually. I set off a little moan. The feeling of this this woman touching me is amazing. The question is who is this woman, the lips, the touch, the voice is not my girlfriend so who is she.

She is touching me all over, my girlfriend is above me still just rubbing my head. I want to scream, I want to cum I want to be let loose and pay back these women for torturing me.



As I am thinking all the things I would like to do the woman sticks her fingers in my pussy as my gf tells me you better enjoy this, this is what you wanted right? I shake my head and my head goes back and I arch, this woman is fucking me so hard. I am moaning and screaming so loud, just no one can hear me.

Before I know it my girlfriend take a flog and starts hitting me with it, soft at first and feels good, the other woman is still fucking me so hard. She hits me even harder as the woman is thrusting in me harder the harder I get hit. I feel my first orgasms come oh my gpd it was huge. The women laugh, I hear and feel some shuffling around my girlfriend is now in front of me and the woman wraps herself around my head., someone takes out the gag and the woman says eat. My girlfriend is fucking me hard harder and more intense then ever before. I dig my face in this woman’s juices, oh my god she tastes and smells amazing.

This is amazing these women are amazing. I am exploding as I am eating this stranger out. She cums all over my face, she gets down and talks lightly to my girlfriend. I hear her say she is done and she is leaving. The door slams like 2 or 3 minutes later, my girlfriend starts laughing and she takes the blindfold off. Baby how was it everything you have ever wanted?

I smile a weird smile, baby it was totally over exhilarating thank you. Who was the woman?

This is my longest lasting fantasy, yes a stranger fucking me turns me on. A little s&m is erotic.


© Copyright 2011 hda1973 (heather1973 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1770479-FANTASY-IN-THE-MAKING