*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1767578-the-surprise-of-the-night
Rated: 18+ · Essay · LGBTQ+ · #1767578
short story
The breathe was very hot on my neck, the metal was very cold around my arms. I wonder what is going on, the last thing I remember is I am at the bar, it was a very nice night out and seemed like all the local lesbians knew that for they were also all out at this one bar. Then I am having little flashbacks of two women and my neighbor, my god were they haut. I open my one eye and see black. I open the other and realize shit I have a blindfold on. I start paying more attention to my surroundings, ok its cold damn I am naked, wait my feet are cold I am wearing no shoes. There is smooth concrete like a warehouse.

The smell is like old dust and maybe wood. There is a few different sounds going on, I hear like a machine maybe one that goes around, there is also 2 voices faintly I hear. Listen closer ok 2 women, 1 is femme all the way you can tell by how she talks, the other is butchier. Try to get their attention, I say kinda weakly and low hey anyone out there. Someone walks up and slaps me,

What did you do that for. Listen Miss big bad butch you listen to me. You do not speak unless spoken to, you don’t scream at all. If you obey those rules we will see about taking off the blindfold.

If you don’t obey and you thought the smack in the face was bad… She laughs and rubs a leather and metal thing around my chest. Yes this is a belt and yes I will use it on you if you do not do as I say.

My heart is beating out of my chest, I can feel or so I think I feel like I am sweating profusely. I don’t know if I should be scared or excited, so I sit there shaking and praying I don’t get killed or the shit knocked out of me.
I am just a basic girl from a basic town in a basic job with a basic life this is not what I am about.
All of a sudden I hear the clincking of heavy metal the butch girl starts speaking slave what do you want from my mistress and I. I don’t say a word, I get slapped again right across the face. My daddy was speaking to you show daddy respect. Yes ma’am I am not sure D-A-DD-IEEEE… Shaking all crazy. Well let me help you figure it out, my mistress wants to control you. Wants to show you she is boss, this means everything she says you do, everything I say you do.
All of a sudden there is heals walking very sturdily towards me then pure silence. My heart skips a beat, I gasp for air. There is this feather like thing running across my naked body. I try my damndest to show no emotion what so ever. Here is the thing I am getting wet with every movement of that feather. What is wrong with me, I have vaguely thought about s&m but just kept it away for the most part.
I must have some sort of expression cause the Mistress bends down and whispers in my ear, baby you like this ha. You want more don’t you. Daddy get the chain and bring my pet to the special spot. Yes Mistress I will, my heart skips a beat. Daddy I want to have fun with this one, she wont tell us but she is already wet, and her hand goes between my legs. I gasp again and she laughs then the sound of the clinking. The daddy I assume grabs the handcuffs and puts this really heavy ass chain on it. Come with me pet, mistress has a game for you.
All I am thinking is what the fuck do they have in store for me now. The daddy walks me a few feet like into another room and says get on your knees. I hear the clinking of the chain again and a final snap where two ends of the chains come together. I am there naked on my knees with tons of metal on me. Then suddenly the mistress laughs very evil very loud. Then in that instant sudden sharp horrible pain on my tits. I realize she just attached nipple clamps to both of the nipples. I scream and curse but I honestly think I did it only in my head. She pets my head I can tell I am shaking uncontrollably. She pets my head and says you are such an obeidiant and good little pet, you deserve a treat. She stands in front of me and shoves her pussy in my face. Eat now pet, I start licking I suck on the clit, I bite it and grab with my teeth I find her hole and sticks my tongue as far up as it will go and she pulls away. She slaps me again, I said eat, I didn’t say you can go into my pussy. Bad pet, you need to be punished and here comes the water light slight drips on my head. All im thinking is bitch once I get out of this and I realize who you are your ass is grass. Now pet I just want you to suck on my clit can you handle that or are u gonna be bad again. No mistress I do as you say, so I suck and suck and suck til she starts cumming on my face. She pets my head good pet. Daddy your turn you do as you want to her. Suddenly I feel surprisingly soft hands running across my body then she rams a rod into me. I gasp but I know I smile cause the mistress said oh daddy she likes it give it to her harder. We are both in harmony and moving back and forth synchronized and we both scream of pleasure I cum so fucking hard it is amazing.
Ok good pet, daddy can I take her blind fold off, can she see us yet, daddys cock is still in me deep. Yes as long as she doesn’t look back here. The blindfold is ripped off of me but I am still cumming my eyes are still solid shut. Daddy is fucking me so damn hard. Then a whisper pet open your eyes now. I open my eyes and there is this skinny woman in all leather with a dildo sticking outta her. I still cannot see her face and she laughs, she says ok your tits I want them around my cock so now im getting fucked from both sides. I see a mirror about 100 ft away and I can barely see daddy fucking me… She looks like she is in all leather but her head isn’t covered but I cannot situate myself to see her face. But I see a box shit it’s a voice box. Fuckers
So we keep going like this for what I think is a few hours. All I do know is I am totally and utterly exhausted. Daddy whispers to mistress do you want me to take care of her or you got her. Suddenly I am scared again, mistress said I will honey you go home and get rest cause we are back at it again tonight. Love ya doll. The big doors clamp and she lifts my head up, so baby you ready for the surprise of your life. She unhooks me tells me to stand up and she takes off the mask. It is my extremely hot extremely sexy  next door neighbor aka my best friend. We are in the basement of our apartment building. I look at her Jeanette what are you doing. Max you are the most amazing beautiful butch I have ever met and I have always wanted you. Just didn’t know how to tell you. But go into some of our late night conversations, I just smile, she says now all your fantasies have come true. I grab her I kiss her hard and deep and then as we are walking up to our apartment I look at her and say by the way who is daddy. She never told me who daddy was guess since I enjoyed daddy she didn’t want me going to find her. Jeanette and I have been together for about 5 yrs now we still role play and do the mistress and pet. I will forever be my mistresses pet.


© Copyright 2011 hda1973 (heather1973 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1767578-the-surprise-of-the-night