*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1763321-Over-Time
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1763321
This is about a young girl who has being brought up in the wrong kinda world
It was a cold sunday night as i looked up at the sky. The stars shone bright and the moon glistened. i heard the birds tweeting a delightful tune. But then it grew colder a dark shivver down my back. i opened the window and climbed down the vines and followed in the direction of the moon.

the branches cracked beneath my feet and the leaves russeled in the wind. now all was silent as i stood in the middle of a circle of moon light. still staring up at the moon, i found my self slowly drifting asleep.

i woke up to a loud heard of people gathered round me asking questions like is she ok shall we call an ambulance. i slowly got up and walked away not saying a word. where am i is the question i ought to be asking. walking down the muddy path and towards the streets i was trying to think of what happened last night but i couldnt get it in my head its all a big blurr.

The streets were terrifieing. people had hoods up holding knives at eye point. troublesome teens smoking and pushing the eledely out the way. what the hell was this place. just then an edlery women fell to the floor in pain screaming for help but everyone just ignored her as if she wasnt real. i ran to her trying to help her up. i didnt want to break any of her bones so i just grabbed the nearest telephone and dielled 911.
"hello welcome to emegancy services , how may i help you?"
"hi i am on yorkama road please can you send an ambulance as fast as possible"
"ok our team will be their soon stay where you are and hold your hand up so we know where you are thank you bye "
© Copyright 2011 bethy boo123 (bethybop at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1763321-Over-Time