*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1762634-My-UnAverage-life-part-2
by blue
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Other · #1762634
A story of me and friends as mobiuns fun for sonic fans
God my head what happened. You fell out of nowhere. Who are you? I said I'm Sonic, Sonic the hedgehog. Ok hi Sonic where the hell am i and who are they? I said pointing at a hedgehog and fox. That's Silver and thats Tails. Hi im Miles Prower but my friends call me 'Tails'. By the way who are you they asked me. Well im from a totally different universe, Im twent-one years old my names Jordan you can call me J the fox though. Well come with us we'll show you around. Sonic, Silver, and Tails showed me around I met Amy, Shadow, and Knuckles who all were strange in their own way. Apparently they've been at war for 45 years now battling Dr.Robotnik and his human slaves. They gave me a room with tv and thank god a bed! XD Holy shit! wat was that Sally yelled were under attack. She tossed me an M16 and a sword I felt so badass.I put the sword in its case on my back shurikens tied to a string on my pants and my loaded M16 in hand. I was my own Squad a one man kickass army.
© Copyright 2011 blue (bluetiger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1762634-My-UnAverage-life-part-2