*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1751189-Yes-Maam
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1751189
The romantic, sensual feelings and aspirations this man has for a special woman...
Today I truly feel fortunate, because God has allowed me the opportunity to know the mesmeric wonder that is you. In your eyes I can see a great fire, but it is a fire that has begun to idle and yearns to be kindled. When i stare in those deep, dark diamonds of life one can't help but feel as if he's looking at a reflection of his inner soul, a sense that dares him to think that he could walk right into this flame without being burned, only warmed and comforted...And when I come into contact with this flame there will be much steam of passion, lust, and potentially love...Although I have yet have be blessed with your presence, still somehow you seem to be with me now, I guess my mind is your playground, lord forbid you go to work on my heart. The images of your elegance that have soothingly been etched into my memory create a deep yearning for you, at times I find myself dreaming of my lips making love to your epidermic perfection and yes, sometimes it results in uncontrollable erections. Your mind and body are inexplicably beautiful to me, they liken to awe and inspire, it's no wonder you can stimulate my intellectual fire and still stir my sexual desire. Dare I delve deeper into this fantasy and speak on when the time has come for you and I, as we set the mood and close the shades, I release sparks through your body when my tongue flickers between your shoulder blades. My goal is to bring you satisfaction and i'll know i'm on the right track when you become wetter than the everglades, but let's not get ahead of ourselves in fact, I want to get behind you so you can feel my chest connect with your back and as my forearms brace your waist you can vividly feel my invisible embrace...And with this connection I feel close to you and I yearn to be closer, So I enter your body being pleasured by each Milli-second of every thrust as I reach inside you with throbbing ambitions hoping to touch your soul and if I don't succeed at least the words I whisper in your ear will reach your heart. But in this union we would do more than create life, we would create a bond. My lips set out on the intricate task of clasping the sweet flesh on the side of your neck while at the same time grasping the melodic scent of your being. The thought of engaging you is so pleasurable it casts my senses into a state euphoric confusion. Your body is a paradise to me I'm willing to taste any part of it with no issue, yes that means even the membranous tissue. Babe I find you unique in so many ways which is amazing because we connected only after a few days. and babe believe me when I say I'm not a master of love, I'm a willing student, so teach me how to love you.......

Copyright © 2010 by

Jeremy "Poetic King" Cole
© Copyright 2011 PoeticKing (poeticking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1751189-Yes-Maam