*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1749754-Get-in-to-the-Little-Rock
by imani
Rated: · Short Story · Ghost · #1749754
horror story about peculiar underpass in Little Rock
Get in to the Little Rock


Once there was a man his name was Nigel. One day he got a fall vacation from the office. He decided to meet his friend a hamlet in the Little Rock. Journey could take seven hours from his residence. So, he estimated his time his friend’s house from his home. He had had late start about 4pm. Weather was perfect to went to excursion. He turned in the radio to rely in his work and other tension.
After some moment he was enjoyed rhythm of the music which was flowed through the radio. He had driven for 3hours. He felt exhausted and thirsty. Suddenly, he saw a small pub next to the road. He had parked his vehicle and went in. atmosphere of pub was cozy, friendly and that wasn’t bustling with the customer. He had sat front of the shelf and ordered non-alcoholic beverage and some eating stuff.
After a while, someone came near by him and asked him, ’I haven’t saw you before. Have you visited here before?’ Nigel answered, ’no, it’s my first time to visit this place. Actually, I was way to meet my friend at Little Rock’. Suddenly, his face became ghastly. After a second or two, he continued, ‘there is peculiar underpass which comes before entering the Little Rock. I heard if anyone get into that underpass after a dark there something really terrible happens’. His voice was trembling with terror. Nigel couldn’t understand why he was terrified about passing that underpass. He again continued, ‘I heard many dreadful accidents have happened in that tunnel. We believe there must be some demon become active after a dark. Vehicles slip in specific place after that they had fixed CCTV to know the exact reason but they couldn’t find how it happens every time. I suggest you to stay night here and go there tomorrow morning’. He had persuaded a lot, but Nigel disbelieved his story.
He started his car and went on his way. He turned on the radio to make his fear out of his mind and it worked. It was almost 15kms left to Little Rock gradually a tunnel came closer to his view. Instantly he daunted but he clenched his teeth and went into the tunnel. There was nothing horrible inside of the tunnel. He had convinced himself to be courage person and gradually, he felt better. Suddenly, middle of the tunnel lights started flicking. Nigel felt goosefish all over his body then engine turned off. He was full of terror, his mouth dried up and he realized he was trapped in trouble of unearthly creature.
There was peculiar silence for a moment. He was full of conscious his body was freezing and trembling with terror. Suddenly, something started beating windows and there was horrible, squeaking and loud noise came from every side. He quickly locked the door and stayed in the car. His body was trembling like aspen leaves, sweating like melting ice and his body became cold like a dead body. It had lasted about five minutes then it finished. After a while he braced himself up, started the car and escaped from the tunnel.
He didn’t tell his friend about his dreadful experience. Next day early in the morning he took his vehicle to the garage and told plumber to mend door which had pressed from the outside.
Plumber replied, it had pressed from inside of the vehicle not from the inside.
Do you understand what it means???
© Copyright 2011 imani (imanifor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1749754-Get-in-to-the-Little-Rock