*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1725537-I-want-Bigger-2
Rated: · Non-fiction · Food/Cooking · #1725537
Jenny was gaining weight by stuffing and being a feedee but was the a good choice or not?
Three weeks had past and into the summer holidays. Jenny had gained atleast 12 lbs and her washboard stomach was now starting to look slightly flabby. She had no summer job , so all she did during the day was sit around and snack while watching television. Of course, she didn't let her step-mother see her doing this because she would have a field day and make Jenny diet immediently. So she only did this while her dad and step-mother were out at work.
Jenny sat on the couch, her now plump belly sticking out above her waistline on her tiny summer shorts. She was stuffing her face and rubbing her bloated stomach at the same time, though her shorts were starting to dig into her stomach so she unbuttoned them and let her stomach hang out slightly. She sighed to herself she was finally happy with herself. She loved how her new body looked. Jenny wasn't at her complete goal yet, she wanted to get to atleast a size 14(Uk size) she was only a size 10 at the moment, but squeezing into size 6 and 8 clothes which was quite a hard stuggle and hiding it from her step-mother was much more harder.


Jenny had finished her crips, she got up and went into the kitchen, looking around in the cupbaord to see if she could find anything to eat. She saw what looked like a chocolate bar, hidden at the very top of the cupboard. She frowned and though How the hell will I reach that? I'm a short arse! Jenny put her hands on her hips thinking of how to get up, she shrugged and pulled a chair over and stood on it and looked about the top shelf of the cupboard. She saw many chocolate bars and took five down from the cupboard, jumping down from her chair she made a loud BANG. She laughed and thought Ops, oh well atleast it's a good sign I'm getting bigger. She sat down on the chair and looked at the chocolate packet. She frowned. "Why the hell do we have weight gain chocolate bars?" Jenny thought and finally came to a conclusion "Ah, Rachel probably misread them" Jenny shrugged and got a sudeen thought. I CAN USE THESE TO HELP ME GAIN! Hm...what should I say to Rachel about why they were gone..THAT'S IT! I can say I found them and threw them out for her. Jenny grinned to herself, her plan was getting better and better by the week.


Jenny opened the first chocolate bar and licked her lips and thought to herself. MMM here we come 400 calories in one chocolate bar. I think i'll eat two. She grinned to herself and rubbed her stomach, though she was interupeted by her phone ringing, she answered it. It was her friend Amanda, who she admired muchly. She longed for her body. "Hey Mandy Babes what's up?" Jenny said happily stuffing her face with the chocolate bar. "Oh hey I havn't heard from you in ages. We need a wee catch up how about you come to mine and stay the night my mum's away on holiday with her boyfriend for the week. So we can have booze" Amanda said to Jenny excitedly. "OH! Sure, I'll get ready and come over. Wont be long babes." Jenny smiled to herself and hung up, thinking to herself. This is another great opportunity, I can stuff my face and tell Amanda my plan OOH and Alcohol makes you gain weight too apparently. This is good. Jenny grinned to herself, and rushed upstairs to get dressed and pack her things. Jenny dressed into tight skinny jeans, a tight fitted black top which made her new pudgy belly much more noticable. She looked into the mirror and grinned at herself, adrming herself. She loved the way she looked. She packed her things in a bag and wrote a not for her dad and step-mum saying she was staying at Amanda's house and left the house.

Jenny was nervous when Amanda opened the door and looked gobsmacked at Jenny. "What happened?!" Amanda half shouted at Jenny before dragging her inside the house. Jenny had tried to act like nothing had happened "What'd you mean?" Jenny tried to looked comfused but though in her head SHIT SHIT SHIT SHE THINKS IM HORRIBLE. Amanda's comfused face faded and turned into a smile. "Babe's your looking sexy, you've gained. You're getting curves! Woah" Amanda grinned and winked at her laughing. This made Jenny feel much more better and smiled. "Yeah, I kinda thought it was about time. I mean I feel amazing about myself" Jenny smiled and began walking upstairs to go to Amanda's room.


Hours had passed and Jenny and Amanda had discussed what Jenny's plan was and how she would do it, Amanda had said she would feed Jenny. She thought it would be fun. Jenny agreed to this. It was time for dinner, Amanda put in lots of food so she could feed herself but have much more food to stuff Jenny with. It was time, Amanda was going to feed her. Jenny thought to herself Is this weird? I mean it feels weird but I'm kinda' exicted at the same time? Jenny shrugged as Amanda sat Jenny down in her chair and began feeding Jenny. 10 minutes later, Jenny was starting to get slightly full after being stuffed to the brim with Chicken, Chips, Burgers, Sweets and drinks. Though she loved it and felt butterflies in her stomach as she looked at Amanda who was downing some of her Jack Daniels as she was getting slightly tipsy. She sat down on Jenny's thighs and put her legs behind Jenny's chair. Jenny looked at her, but didn't feel weird at all. She felt happy and excited, putting her arms around Amanda. Jenny started into Amanda's eyes and slowing moved in, her lips touched Amanda's and she thought. Wow, this feels right.
© Copyright 2010 Poisons (poisoned at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1725537-I-want-Bigger-2