*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1712698-Robo-Fun
by er_fun
Rated: GC · Fiction · Contest Entry · #1712698
A tale of robot sex
Sara felt the cold hands grip her breasts, squeezing them gently but firmly, pulling her naked body towards himself, her naked back felt a cold wave pass through her as she hit his body. 
Sarah’s eyes moved up as her boobs got pressed harder by the cold hands, he eyes met the eyes of paul, who was standing out of the glass door and watching.
Watching his latest creation, his sex robot fucking his wife. 
The robot’s hands started massaging on sarah’s boobs as she felt a huge hard on getting formed near her ass.
“This would be the longest and hardest cock you will ever get my dear slut “  Paul had told sara a few days back.  Back then sara had no idea what was paul taking about.
The hard on sure seemed to kept growing, as she felt one of the robots arms moving towards he pussy.
The robot pushed his thick finger into her pussy and the motor fitted in his fingers started to make the finger rotate inside the pussy, sara moaned and the motor became faster. It was as if every moan of sara was increasing the speed of the motor.
Sara closed her eyes,  as her pussy started to hurt, she wanted to hold on to the wall. As she stretched her arms out to reach for the wall the robot moved, taking her with it.
Pulling the finger out of her pussy the robot got the wet finger to her mouth, she knew she had no other choice and opened her mouth and licked the fingers all over.
The robot moved in front of her and placed two of his fingers on her tits, and its finger  tips opened up, turning into a sucking devices and started to pull on her tits, as if some one was pulling as het tits with ropes. Sara shouted out in pain, and the power of the sucking only increased. Tears started to well out of sara’s eyes as she closed them tightly opening them when she realized a hand caressing her hair, it was paul with the remote of the robot.
“Isn’t it fun bitch.” Smiled paul as he directed one of the robot’ s  hands to sara’s  pussy and the other to her asshole  “and the fun has just begun”
Sara knew what was coming but was in no was prepared for it. The fingers entered her holes, and motors started rotating the thick fingers in her pussy and her ass hole sending pulses of pain and pleasure through her body making it jerk . The finger in her pussy kept going in till it hit the spot, making her body arch unable to hold on to any thing , her knees buckling with the high action in her pussy and asshole. The robot’s finger repeatedly hitting her g spot making her reach her orgasm, cum dripping out of her pussy.
The motors stopped whining as she exhaled with exhaustion. She felt paul’s hand on her shoulders, and looked up to him. His smile clearly telling there was still more to come.
© Copyright 2010 er_fun (er_fun at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1712698-Robo-Fun