*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1704626-Housing
Rated: GC · Other · Other · #1704626
Now is the Time to take a Closer Look at the Offer for this North Dallas Luxury Dream Home
August 14,2010

Award-winning Dallas homebuilder Quorum Design + Construct and renowned architect Mark Domiteaux recently completed one of the most impressive luxury dream homes ever built in Dallas, Texas. With stylish decor, state-of-the-art appliances, and an elevator complete with built-in phone system, this Multi-Million Dollar Texas residence is second to none. In an economy where the rules have changed, the owners of 17503 Oak Mount Place have only one option: sell their timeless contemporary residence. Current asking price is $2.75M, which has been reduced by over 1 Million during the last few weeks.

Safely ensconced in a guard-gated community of other North Dallas luxury homes, this exquisite residence boasts 6,026 square feet of beauty, quality, and functionality. It is unique in every aspect, from the elegant exotic tropical fish and coral aquarium in the entryway to the breathtaking view from the patio suspended over the treetops, extending from the master suite.

Other features include solid and unusual wood cabinetry, stylish yet functional window coverings, perfectly accented light fixtures, a conference room and library overlooking the saltwater infinity pool and forest beyond, movie theater and gym. "You really have to see it to appreciate the beauty of this place. It's the best of Architectural Digest meets Elle Decor meets Hollywood Hills and Park Avenue right in the middle of Dallas," brags writer and artist Steve McElroy.

In an effort to give back to the community, Quorum Design + Construct owners Ron and Abby Smith have committed a generous sum of the proceeds of this prestigious project to various homeless, battered women shelters and stray animal causes across the Dallas Area. "This city has been so gracious in supporting our homebuilding efforts over the years, we are overjoyed to be able to give something back," said Abby Smith, interior designer for the estate. "The new owner of this beautiful home can take comfort in knowing that its purchase helped others find a home too."

Owners of Quorum Design + Construct homes, Abby and Ron Smith, have appeared on HGTV and are multiple recipients of the Sub-Zero and Wolf Appliance and other design and architectural awards.

This luxury dream home resides at 17503 Oak Mount Place and is offered at $2,750,000. Potential homebuyers interested in viewing this masterpiece can contact Steve McElroy at (214) 282-4449 or visit www.dallas-houses-for-sale.com.


More information can be found online at http://www.Dallas-Houses-for-Sale.com
© Copyright 2010 Malditah (malditah0130 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1704626-Housing