*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1683932-temaris-diary
by sappy
Rated: E · Short Story · Emotional · #1683932
this is about a guy finding the girl she likes diary he snoops in it to win her heart.
                                            Chapter 1                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        One day naruto was taking a walk in the woods. he was thing about his dream girl.he loved her ever sence she saw him in his home The village hidden in the leaves.he was walking along side a river bank.sudenly she saw somthing brown he was about to kick it in the river when he saw writing on it.it said"temari's diary " on the front.it also said "open this and i will KILL you so dont open".he was very temted to open it. she started to read,"dear diary i couldent stand it i wanted to ask hm out but i was to shy"."i cant stop daydreaming about kissing him under the sunset.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Chapter 2                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  the next day naruto called her on the phone she knew every one in the village because her dad was hokage.she saw who was caling she was so excited he was calling she said hi naruto,naru:hi temari,tema:so y did you call,naru:would u like to hang out later,tema:sure,naru:ok picku up at 4:00pm,tema:ok see you then.
© Copyright 2010 sappy (inoissodead at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1683932-temaris-diary