*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1658729-Wonder-fear-and-fragility
by geth
Rated: 18+ · Other · Dark · #1658729
Wills wakes up one eight of an inch tall, in a weird place.
[This story is split into two perspectives, that of Will, and that of the giant female Ashley]

This story is for entertainment purposes only.

-------------------------------------------------------------------











Everything was black. The lights went out, and it must have been a good minute or two before they came back on. The first thing he felt was the throbbing pain, and the warming portion of blood that had covered his nose from his faces first impact. The next thing that hit was right out of nowhere, the ground began to moan and creak, just as he was about to push himself up and clean himself off, the loudest thunder growled from the distance. How is it thundering, it was a bright Saturday afternoon. The fact of the matter was, it still was a bright Saturday afternoon, the realization that the monstrous thuds echoing in the distance were the foot steps of a awesomely gigantic human, would become clear in just a few moments. He stood with little hesitation, caught his balance for a moment. His eyes were out of focus, he wiped the gooey tears away, blinked a few times and then soaked in the shear awe and panic. It was dark, a vague little light crept in the distance, his heart became to panic as he realized he was no longer in his room, the smell of that weird herb he was smoking was replaced with the smell of carpet and dust bunny's, his hands began to tremble as he coughed on the dull aroma surrounding him. The thunder like thuds banged louder, and this time they were moving in closer. The small peak of light in the distance grew rapidly, it was as if the the sun had exploded. The sight was intimidating and confusing.



She was the biggest thing he had ever seen. This titanic being walked without care, every step almost deafening to his fragile ear drums. He fell to his knees in awe and fear screaming at the top of his lungs. "Here, Down here!!" Her movements were loud, so loud they overwhelmed his tiny begs for help until the terror filled his eyes with tears of helplessness. Regardless, She wouldn't have been able to hear him anyway. At his size, his words were completely inaudible to any normal sized human being. It would only be a few moments, she grabbed what she came for and then quickly exited again, the thuds faded back into the distance. It was quite again. "What the fuck is this!" He shouted, only no one would answer. His hands still trembled as he began to take in everything around him. It was like a jungle, an overwhelming wasteland. A massive white dresser stood in the far distance, its top draw was slightly opened and a bra hung over the side. The light brown carpet looked old and stretched for what seemed like a few miles into the distance. It was littered with random articles clothing and a few empty paper coffee cups. There was a door-less closet, it too was messy, clothing, and shopping bags piled atop each other like vast mountain sides. Directly behind him sat a bed, beneath it were countless pairs of shoes and sandals, runnings sneakers and a forgotten pink sock that sat balled up in a web of dust.The walls of the room were a light pink, outlined with a dull white and a ceiling fan that needed a dusting. An office sized garbage can sat snug in a distant comer of the room, next to it was a small table with an old stereo system atop it, and atop that sat a few pictures and what looked like birthday cards and the such.



After taking in everything, he noticed his heart rate had calmed down, his hands quit trembling, still the feeling of fear sat in his stomach, it wouldn't go away, but it was manageable. It was no time to get worked up anymore then he had already. It was time to figure things out, to get help. The idea of getting the attention of someone so massive, was intimidating, and felt almost like a hopeless goal. Though, what else was there, it was that or stay this way forever, and that was just unacceptable. The best thing to do would be to just calm down, and wait for her to come back, so he told himself. "Yeah, I'm just gonna wait around, hang out under her bed till she returns, then ill get her attention, and everything will be back to normal. He felt confident about the simple plan he had hatched, he failed to noticed the simplicity of such a plan only wreaked of his blatant denial towards the futility of his situation. He wasn't ready to face the fact that he would be this way forever, like some forgotten insect.



He headed to his shelter to await the females return. The massive shoes towered over him like your average office complex. Gigantic shoe laces, and a few pairs of dress shoes, pumps and high-heels. He was initially hesitant to enter a large sneaker that had been laying on its side, the inside was dark and the aroma emitting from it was nauseating, but it would be an easy place to enter since it was laying on its side and he wouldn't have to do much climbing. He entered with caution, the inside of the shoe seemed as large as a small church. The interior was rugged, not as soft as he had imaged it would be. The soles were worn, as he made his way further the aroma only got stronger. A thin filmy scent of sweat and toes began to choke his little respiratory system, and made his eyes string and tear. The shoe was clearly a gym sneaker of some sort, probably from her high school gym days, the strong oder was to much, he would have to find something else. So the search was on, in the distance, past the balled up sock and a pair of black pumps was a pair of "Uggs", the boots all girls seem to be wearing these days. They were tan, one sat lopsided, the other sat completely on its side, again, perfect for easy entrance and exits. The inside of the soft winter boot was far more bearable, still a vague stench lingered, but it wasn't all that bad, plus it was really soft on the inside. He snuggled up at the heel end of the boot, rested his body against the soft interior and pulled his wallet out.



Inside the old raggedy wallet were a few photos, his girlfriend Naomi, he missed her so much. The idea that they would never be together again, the idea that he just up and vanished, she would be so hurt. His thoughts made him cry again, his face was warm from all the fear, and sadness this whole weird event had been causing him. He wiped his eyes, and drifted off into a calm sleep.





To be continued....

© Copyright 2010 geth (geth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1658729-Wonder-fear-and-fragility